Forums

Help › Forums

Pay to play

Wed, Jul 15 2020 2:12 AM (3 replies)
  • halfdeaded
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 11:06 PM

I've been playing this game for a few years. Amateur level 33, with 64 credits, so not that good.

I was hospitalized for a couple of months with double pneumonia, and a stroke with months of rehab & my computer crashed. I ended up losing all of  my data.

I get an email from this game, so I want to play again.

When I click on the TEE OFF button I get the following message:

"Your rental club time period has expired and the clubs have been removed from your bag. Please go to your Equipment area to update your club selection."

So now I need a bag to play, which I must purchase to have the required points.

I can't work so I have no income to purchase anything. I thought this was a free game...

• MickeyBarnard
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 2:36 AM

halfdeaded:

I've been playing this game for a few years. Amateur level 33, with 64 credits, so not that good.

I was hospitalized for a couple of months with double pneumonia, and a stroke with months of rehab & my computer crashed. I ended up losing all of  my data.

"Your rental club time period has expired and the clubs have been removed from your bag. Please go to your Equipment area to update your club selection."

I can't work so I have no income to purchase anything. I thought this was a free game...

Bro, not sure where you need a bag, but this is not right. it purely is saying you need to update your clubs, as obviously you used to have a rental back in the day. This game is free , you can get extra credits by watching free video ads, and coins by playing in the rooms and leveling up

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 3:02 PM

halfdeaded:

You don't need a bag to play. If you are playing the flash game.  From the game client page on the right side next to the picture of your avatar click on "change equipment" when it loads choose the clubs you want to play with and click save, You can then play. 

If you are playing the mobile version on the main screen tap on your picture on the top right corner. When that loads tap edit equipment on the bottom of the screen, When that loads you can change your equipment so you can play. 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 2:12 AM

+1!

The program distinguishes between "the inventory" where all items in possession but unused are stored (from Starter clubs to random balls purchased or gifted), and "the bag" for the equipment that you take out to the course to play with it.

There is a visible bag to buy in the Pro Shop, but it comes with a few disadvantages:

- you may only use it in the Flash game,

- it's of no use or function,

- it's ugly, IMHO.

BTW, there's a topic "How to equip your Bag" in the FAQs, including a link to a video description.

RSS