Forums

Help › Forums

Steam Bundle

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 10 2020 5:26 AM (2 replies)
  • billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 4:32 AM

hey guys im looking for a little help. there are bundle packs you can buy on steam for wgt. i have a steam account but i dont play EA on steam i play through the wgt launcher. my question is do i actually need to download the game on steam to purchase the bundles and if i download the game on steam is it going to interfere with me playing the game on the launcher. thanks for any help.

• Slimjim001
    1,023 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 5:23 AM

No, you don't need to download Steam to purchase the bundles. I launch from Steam but I also have the Early Access link. Launching from either one will take me to the same place. The only difference is that if you are not launching from Steam, you won't have access to their Community Page which you don't need anyway since you have all that on your Flash launch. 

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 5:26 AM

Unsure of the answer concerning the bundle, but I have both the launcher on my desktop and have downloaded the steam version.  I have no problems playing which one I desire at the moment, including the flash version.  My thinking is at some point in time the launcher will disappear and possibility the flash version, so the only way you will be able to play is through Steam.

RSS