Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2020 Official Request Thread

Sat, Jul 18 2020 7:28 AM (224 replies)
  • wonputtzz
    14 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 3:54 PM

Thank You to all the generous Santa's that participate.

I recently made it to Legend and now playing from the back tees has been frustrating as I have to layup on nearly every par 5 and many of the par 4's.  My dream is to once again have a PUTT for an eagle.

I am hoping there is someone out there to help me upgrade my starter 3wood.  I'm asking for the following:

Callaway MAVRIK Sub Zero 3 Wood (L86+)

Thanks again for your consideration.

Wonputtzz

UPDATE 7/14/20

MY posts are moderated so my thank you to 18randy18 may take awhile to show up.

Testing to see if this edit happens faster.

Gift received- Thank you 18randy18!!!!

• AlejBaran
    1,399 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 4:15 PM

0 chance to get free credits in my area, so it would be great and I would be more than grateful if some Santa could send me a putter as a gift.

I would like some Taylor Made Spider X but any other would be great and would be better than my starter. Important: meter speed = 5

PS: I have already received gifts in the 2 previous editions and these are hard times, so I would understand if this time it can't be.

Many thanks to Robert for organizing this event and all the Santas.

Best wishes, Pablo

• 18randy18
    499 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 4:20 PM

OPY,, Very kind words, you set the bar. Hope we can all keep it up. :-)

Randy

• 18randy18
    499 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 4:30 PM

JDGHOST:

I would like to sponsor Jeff1172LD  He is a level 70 Tour Pro who is putting in the effort playing a ton and trying to improve but struggling to get better equipment (with videos for credits) Needs a 3wood or some decent balls (Both are starters)  Thought maybe the .....

Callaway MAVRIK Sub Zero 3 Wood (L51+).....

fairly inexpensive..

Thanks for any consideration...

JD

Sent 2 sleeves Callway Level 34 ERC

Randy18

• Baruni42
    52 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 4:54 PM

A request for my friend skylarG01 for the lvl 97 mavrick irons, thank you very much

• almancini
    203 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 5:04 PM

Hi Santas I am a Master trying to level up would appreciate a better putter the TITLEIST SCOTTY CAMERON SELECT NEWPORT 2 PUTTER (LO+)  would be great .Have been gifted in the past so understand if not successful.Keep safe.Regards Almancini

• Dywin
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 7:10 PM

Sorry can’t figure out how to post without doing a reply. 

if there is any Santa’s out there willing to grant my wish of a pm grind 19 wedge or a oddest stroke lab putter it would be much appreciated. Ps sleeves of balls never hurt anyone either. I appreciate everyone with generosity to participate in this event! 

• AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 7:16 PM

Just a note: “moderated posts”  with requests are starting to show up on previous pages.

Robert, would it help if I listed names and page numbers, or are you okay with thinking “givers” can just as easily look back?

• AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 7:21 PM

Tron1062:
    Santa I also paid it forward by gifting a couple of sleeves of balls to WILLIESINKIT 
    He has now received balls from three people. FYI

Nothing on his wall.  Wonder if givers followed your protocol and/or if Willie did.

4. The player gifting you should post the following to your wall: "YGIOIW" or something similar. Please do not delete this wall post until after the event has ended. For the Santas, this is very helpful information and helps to ensure that there is not double or cross gifting.“

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 7:34 PM

AlaskanDame:

Just a note: “moderated posts”  with requests are starting to show up on previous pages.

Robert, would it help if I listed names and page numbers, or are you okay with thinking “givers” can just as easily look back?

With these events, moderated posts have always proved to be problematic. I'll try to do something within the second post.

But at some point, however, we may need need to rely on all the Santas to go through the posts and simply decide who they want to gift to rather than relying on some sort of master list.

RSS