Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2020 Official Request Thread

Sat, Jul 18 2020 7:28 AM (224 replies)
  • Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 9:31 AM

Hi Robert and all Santas :)) If i could hug you guys i would, so here`s a internethug for you :)))

Since i`m a champion i understand if my whish won`t be granted, a couple of sleeves of the Cally`s L 33 would do wonders for me at this moment. Take care and stay safe everyone :))

Bjorn 

• JDGHOST
    6,773 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 9:33 AM

I would like to sponsor Jeff1172LD  He is a level 70 Tour Pro who is putting in the effort playing a ton and trying to improve but struggling to get better equipment (with videos for credits) Needs a 3wood or some decent balls (Both are starters)  Thought maybe the .....

Callaway MAVRIK Sub Zero 3 Wood (L51+).....

fairly inexpensive..

Thanks for any consideration...

JD

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 9:41 AM

borntobesting:

Seems like Siders Best and I sent our gifts at the very same time,

Yeah, every once in a while, that's likely to happen. But based on my experience, Williesinkit is a really good guy. Those sleeves will be used well and very much appreciated. 

• xxloganxx0
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 10:00 AM

if anyone could help with better equipment or some balls that would be great

thanks

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 10:05 AM

JDGHOST:

I would like to sponsor Jeff1172HD  He is a level 70 Tour Pro who is putting in the effort playing a ton and trying to improve but struggling to get better equipment (with videos for credits) Needs a 3wood or some decent balls (Both are starters)  Thought maybe the .....

Callaway MAVRIK Sub Zero 3 Wood (L51+).....

fairly inexpensive..

Thanks for any consideration...

JD

I can take care of this. I think you have a misspelling of the player's name. I'm going to assume you mean JEFF1172LD. 😀

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 10:24 AM

Bowl64 4 sleeves l-33 Callaway balls

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 10:26 AM

Sidersbest  thank you so much for my sleeves of callys , so appreciated , stay safe and happy , Lesley 

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 10:54 AM

borntobesting:

Bowl64 4 sleeves l-33 Callaway balls

Thank you so so much, such a fantastic gift :))) All the best to you and yours :)))

Bjorn

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 10:58 AM

Robert1893:

borntobesting:

Seems like Siders Best and I sent our gifts at the very same time,

Yeah, every once in a while, that's likely to happen. But based on my experience, Williesinkit is a really good guy. Those sleeves will be used well and very much appreciated. 

Wow ! ! !

Well, what can I say - two presents in the space of a couple of minutes and enough balls now to keep me going for quite some time.

Thank you all very much indeed and I promise to make them last - no water, out of bounds or deep fescue.

I'm actually feeling a bit guilty, so I'll be sending a little gift to our NHS frontline health workers on your behalf.

Please keep up the good work folks.

WillieSinkit

• JWetrich
    31 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 11:10 AM

yes i would like a ping g 410 3 wood

RSS