Forums

Help › Forums

Flash

Thu, Aug 13 2020 1:57 PM (38 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2020 8:47 AM

DaddyDuffer61:
    what about getting a full screen with new app, been trying for 2 weeks to no avail...any help would be much appreciated

Try THIS.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2020 9:05 AM

If you have a password why log in through Facebook? And if you signed up through Facebook get WGT to change your account to a WGT account. There are many features not available to players that signed up through Facebook.Ask Young46 or Walk0flife about it.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2020 6:39 AM

borntobesting:

If you have a password why log in through Facebook? And if you signed up through Facebook get WGT to change your account to a WGT account. There are many features not available to players that signed up through Facebook.Ask Young46 or Walk0flife about it.

yes i signed up through FB years ago. What features aren't available?

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2020 6:53 AM

Mythanatos:

borntobesting:

yes i signed up through FB years ago. What features aren't available?

Like I said ask Young46 or Wall0flife.

• MartinuZ
    35 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2020 11:07 AM

The old WGT is dead soon. We dont like "the app " ..

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2020 2:38 PM

MartinuZ:

Then don't play it and move on. Statements like yours and similar ones from others will not change a thing. 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2020 3:50 PM

BogeyOne:

MartinuZ:

Then don't play it and move on. Statements like yours and similar ones from others will not change a thing. 

+1

• TimK560
    45 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2020 9:20 AM

Agree, I used the steam version for about two months then went a bought a tablet. Best decsion I made yet. 

I loved the flash version but it's gone. Mobile is the future of the game. I have grown to really like the mobile version. Dinging seems so much easier but putting can be tough. Plays totally different than Flash.

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2020 4:30 PM

@Bogeyone,+1

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2020 5:16 PM

BogeyOne:

MartinuZ:

It is quite obvious that if a game (app, call it whatever you want) is not to your liking, you will not play it, also..what is the problem in saying that the new version of this game is garbage? cant people give THEIR own opinion? I have been playing here for more than seven years, and I have enjoyed them, but FOR ME this game will die when there is no longer support for Flash

Luckily, the 2K company has taken the position of the best Golf game on the market, this 2020 version is simply the future of Golf games (at least those that are looking for a GOLF experience), and therefore that is where I am going to migrate.

No, I don't like the new app, it seems garbage to me, and yes, I'm going to stop using it

OMG with these old fanatics lmao, fanaticism is not a good friend, so let people give their opinion & relax Mr.

RSS