Forums

Help › Forums

HAPPY 4th OF JULY

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 6 2022 11:22 AM (9 replies)
  • TygerWedge
    30 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2022 10:07 AM

Didn’t get my 50 free ball hits as advertised. Or is that only for the US crowd?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2022 10:53 AM

TygerWedge:

Didn’t get my 50 free ball hits as advertised. Or is that only for the US crowd?

I suppose it's only for the Patriots since it says "Happy 4th of July". It would've been "Happy 1st AND! 4th of July" if that included us, the Loyalists, too.

Anyway, they used to give away balls, not ball effects. I appreciate the fact that they still give away something, butah... I miss the good old days, let's put it this way.

• TygerWedge
    30 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2022 11:50 AM

However I did a free sparkle ball but not the 50 free beer effects as advertised. I did not see anything related to Countries eligible. 

Posted by WGT; 

Celebrate the long weekend by adding a beer ball effect to your game, free when you log in today.

Simply log in and play as you normally would and your free Beer Ball Effect (50 hits) will be automatically added to your account. *Note that the ball effect will not be automatically equipped.

Happy 4th!

*Free Beer Ball Effect is available today (7/4/22) only. 

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2022 12:32 AM

Yes I was going to ask about this as well. No 4th of July 🇺🇸 celebratory Freebies for this 🇨🇦 either!! 😕

Maybe they're still mad at us 🇨🇦/🇬🇧 for that whole burning down the White House Incident!! 😝

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2022 10:25 AM

check your email, on the app, you had to claim it there.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2022 11:11 AM

garyk49:
    check your email, on the app, you had to claim it there.

If you're referring to the Inbox under the Daily Bonus Menu then no, some people never received it as that was the first place I checked (multiple times throughout the day)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2022 11:22 AM

MarchieB:
    If you're referring to the Inbox under the Daily Bonus Menu then no, some people never received it as that was the first place I checked (multiple times throughout the day)

Same here. Never got anything about it. Not a big deal, though...

RSS