Forums

Help › Forums

Problem with the current Flash Sale!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 11 2020 8:37 AM (26 replies)
  • DavStan
    255 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 6:55 PM

I purchased $50 in credits so I could buy the level 98 Odyssey Sabertooth Putter that is clearly advertised on the "Featured Items" on the current Flash Sale that is going on, but when I try to purchase it, I get an error code saying "Group Items missing". Can someone please look into this issue. If i can't buy the level 98 Odyssey Sabertooth putter, then i would like a refund because there is nothing else that i wish to purchase in the pro shop! I sent an email to customer service but no reply as of yet If the putter is advertised then you should be able to purchase it, plain and simple!

• Eddy1953
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 8:46 PM

Same issue here.  I have also asked for WGT to respond.  I made the mistake of selling my other Odyssey Sabertooth before hand. Now I’m forced to use the WGT putter. Let me know if you get any satisfaction from WGT.

• nolan60
    176 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 9:23 PM

I'm not sure where you see the Odyssey Sabertooth putter but it has been replaced buy the

Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X 6 Putter try refreshing your screen or clearing your cashe

nolan

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 9:41 PM

He might be trying to “Buy” it via another players bag. It may still show the “Buy” button but it does not work. 

EDIT - CORRECTION - I just had a look and the L98+ Sabertooth is actually there in with the sale putters. It is a mistake/glitch as that putter cannot be purchased anymore. It was removed quite a while ago. Only the L59+ Sabertooth can still be bought. 

As Nolan wrote you will need to buy the L98 Scotty Phantom which is identical in every way other than the picture and name of putter. 

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 4:06 AM

if I wanted the Scotty Phantom putter i would have purchased it a long time ago, they are advertising the level 98 Sabertooth which is the putter that i've wanted since i purchased the level 59 Sabertooth. I purchased the credits for this putter only, there shouldn't be a problem working this out because its not like this is a real putter that they have to get from a manufacture. If they are still offering the level 59 Sabertooth, then this situation should be solved with no problem.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 7:56 AM

Unfortunately it's gone (L98 Sabertooth) having been retired, removed and replaced many moons ago. So you have three options;

1. If you're that adamant about what it looks like, stick with the L59 Sabertooth Putter and send an Email to WGT Customer Service and request a refund of your purchased credits.
    2. If you want an upgraded putter, buy the L98 Scotty Phantom, that is identical in every way to the Sabertooth and live with the new picture.
    3. If you want the best of both worlds, print out a little picture of the Sabertooth and cut it out. Any time the Phantom comes up on your screen, tape the little Sabertooth pic over it! 😖
    Like many things with WGT ... It's a graphic glitch and does not exist. You will need to accept that. 😢
  • Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 7:49 AM

DavStan:

I purchased $50 in credits so I could buy the level 98 Odyssey Sabertooth Putter that is clearly advertised on the "Featured Items" on the current Flash Sale that is going on, but when I try to purchase it, I get an error code saying "Group Items missing". Can someone please look into this issue. If i can't buy the level 98 Odyssey Sabertooth putter, then i would like a refund because there is nothing else that i wish to purchase in the pro shop! I sent an email to customer service but no reply as of yet If the putter is advertised then you should be able to purchase it, plain and simple!

I also had an issue this morning.  I sold back a Taylor Made X Putter recently which fairly recently cost me a whopping 4,695 credits, along with a Calloway Sub Zero Driver to enable me to purchase the Red Spider Level 101 Putter which was advertised in the current Flash Sale.  After selling these items I could not purchase the advertised Taylor Made Red L101 putter, I just got the same error message you did with ‘Missing Group’.   I have sent a message to WGT.  I would like them to return the Taylor Made X and the Calloway Sub Zero Putter back to my bag post haste and deduct the credits I received for them accordingly.   

Yes, Davstan .. if the goods are advertised they should indeed be able to supply them.  I assumed it must  just be the Spider Red 101 that there was an issue with, but as you were trying to purchase the Odyssey Sabertooth clearly that is not the case and there has been a dire misrepresentation of available items for sale. 

Not happy Jan 😡 

Dee

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 8:00 AM

All i am asking for is my credits refunded if I can't get the level 98 Odessy Sabertooth, I had already accepted that I wasn't going to be able to get it when they discontinued it. Your wrong about it being a graphics glitch, its a mistake made by wgt when they made out the list for the flash sale. A mistake and a glitch are two different things. It just ticked me off that I purchased the credits specifically for the level 98 Saberthooth, and I'm left wondering if I'm going to get my credits back or I'm going to be stuck with the purchase of the credits. Hopefully wgt will get back with me and work it out one way or the other.

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 8:09 AM

Sorry to hear you had problems with the Flash Sale as well, but I'm also glad there is someone else to bring this to their attention. I almost sold my level 59 Sabertooth before i tried to purchase the level 98 but decided I better keep it for a lil while just in case i wanted to go back to it.

David

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 8:07 PM

Senga20:

DavStan:

I also had an issue this morning.  I sold back a Taylor Made X Putter recently which fairly recently cost me a whopping 4,695 credits, along with a Calloway Sub Zero Driver to enable me to purchase the Red Spider Level 101 Putter which was advertised in the current Flash Sale.  After selling these items I could not purchase the advertised Taylor Made Red L101 putter, I just got the same error message you did with ‘Missing Group’.   I have sent a message to WGT.  I would like them to return the Taylor Made X and the Calloway Sub Zero Putter back to my bag post haste and deduct the credits I received for them accordingly.   

Yes, Davstan .. if the goods are advertised they should indeed be able to supply them.  I assumed it must  just be the Spider Red 101 that there was an issue with, but as you were trying to purchase the Odyssey Sabertooth clearly that is not the case and there has been a dire misrepresentation of available items for sale. 

Not happy Jan 😡 

Dee

Still nothing from WGT Senga!, how about you?, have they gotten back to yet on this issue?

David

RSS