Forums

Help › Forums

Virtual Equipment

Tue, Jul 7 2020 1:40 AM (4 replies)
  • AndreHackenKerse
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 12:56 PM

I bought a new 'outfit' online in the WGT Pro Shop.  Got an email that the purchase was complete.  Sure don't know how to 'apply' it to my application.  ??

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 9:23 AM

Go to your Profile page and click on Appearance, then click Choose A Different Avatar.

• AndreHackenKerse
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 11:49 AM

Thank you for the response.

Still struggling.  "Appearance" only allows me access to my profile photo.  What I'm 'trying' to do is change what I 'look like' when I'm playing.  I'd like it to represent, as much as possible, who 'I' think 'I' am.  I've spent some $$$ to deck myself out, but can find nada that connects to it.

Tnx

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 8:43 PM

Your purchase of an avatar is confirmed in your activity.

On PC with Flash, you may change the avatar in "Appearance". This may not be available in PCAE or Steam, and it's certainly not available in the mobile game apps.

In the latter, you have "apparel" to change parts of your appearance, but they are a no show in Flash.

You can blame it on WGT that they do not announce the limited usage options. Usually, they refund such purchases if you're not on Flash - "Contact" them (below).

• AndreHackenKerse
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 1:40 AM

Gotcha!!  Tnx.

I'm guessing you mean Adobe Flash.  I'll check to see if it's active.  Don't know 'PCAE' and don't use Steam.  

I'll tinker some and if can't work it out, shoot for a refund.  Can always use the credits for balls.

Tnx so much for your help.

Not to 'punish' you for being helpful, but can you tell me if there's some written description of what I'm seeing in the app?  I'm hard o hearing and videos don't do it for me.  I want to read, repeatedly, if necessary, what's 'happening' on screen.  For example, a 'description' of what the grid on the green is telling me.  I don't expect WGT to tell me how to adjust for wind and elevation, but would like to reference as much info as they WILL share with me.

I've tried browsing these forums but these folks reside in another world FAR too sophisticated and complicated for my consumption.

RSS