Forums

Help › Forums

Poor Marketing by WGT

Thu, Oct 15 2020 11:29 AM (65 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 5:39 AM

Wutpa:

For me, perseverance is worth it. For others, it is apparently not. That's each player's choice.

Nigel.

Nigel...

First off I respect your thoughts and your points above are very valid...And I truly wish I could agree ...Believe me it's not like I want to whine and cry and quit WGT...

I do in fact sometimes feel like I am cutting off my nose to spite my face...But in the same sense I just can't lie to myself or MAKE myself get use to or like something that is about enjoyment and entertainment...I mean I'm sure a diabetic that has to inject insulin shots daily gets use to doing it but never enjoys it but that person has NO choice...That's not what I want from my online golf game where I do have a choice...Again these are my feelings alone..

Like pdb said....

"One of the big draws in Flash for me . Is the ease of interaction between players , CC's , events and the whole multimedia process that allows such fast and thorough communication and interaction" 

So on the money pdb!!

When I try PCEA I can't even connect with friends or cant even get to the forums easily and the DELAYS between screens and clicking and accessing everything is just a flat out nightmare!! Everything is so dam slow!! 

But.....Believe me if I'm left with no choice I will give PCEA its just do... And will give it a full run before I give up on the game ...Because what I would miss the most is the great people and friends I've made and even discussions like this..

JD👻

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 6:33 AM

JDGHOST:

Nigel...

First off I respect your thoughts and your points above are very valid...And I truly wish I could agree ...Believe me it's not like I want to whine and cry and quit WGT...

I do in fact sometimes feel like I am cutting off my nose to spite my face...But in the same sense I just can't lie to myself or MAKE myself get use to or like something that is about enjoyment and entertainment...I mean I'm sure a diabetic that has to inject insulin shots daily gets use to doing it but never enjoys it but that person has NO choice...That's not what I want from my online golf game where I do have a choice...Again these are my feelings alone..

Like pdb said....

"One of the big draws in Flash for me . Is the ease of interaction between players , CC's , events and the whole multimedia process that allows such fast and thorough communication and interaction" 

So on the money pdb!!

When I try PCEA I can't even connect with friends or cant even get to the forums easily and the DELAYS between screens and clicking and accessing everything is just a flat out nightmare!! Everything is so dam slow!! 

But.....Believe me if I'm left with no choice I will give PCEA its just do... And will give it a full run before I give up on the game ...Because what I would miss the most is the great people and friends I've made and even discussions like this..

JD👻

Fair enough JD.

Nigel.

• AlexRoss09
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 12:59 AM

Unfortunately, most of the companies do not understand that long home isolation will affect the market and economy. Some of them just let themselves enjoy the quarantine like a stay-at-home “vacation” which would obviously make a negative impact on their business. And a crisis after quarantine is a logical expectation. Sadly, that WGT seems like one of them. Other organizations actually used this moment and started to develop online stores and working remotely online, and it’s not that complicated. There is plenty of software that helps to create and maintain a website. Also, if you read everything carefully it is not that expensive, then hiring an organization for that.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 3:36 AM

What a great 1st post, Alex! LOL

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 6:04 AM

pdb1:
      A few may ask . Paul are you serious ?

What player is "A few" and why would he ask that? 😉

• GaryBarc
    216 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 8:07 AM

I have to agree with beaver....the game has changed since the advent of top golf and I think the game is set up now with the one primary objective to create more ball strikes which in turn ='s more ball sales....It's all about the money. I've gone to a $.03 ball...and no longer care what my score is. Just out to kill some time.

RSS