Forums

Help › Forums

Chat Overlayed Window vs Topgolf Top Left Chat

Thu, Mar 11 2021 12:05 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • protonc
    643 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 9:20 AM

Played the Topgolf game today, and noticed the chat was on the left and somewhat similar to the Flash version.  Can we get this throughout the entire game?  Obvious that the type of chat window is possible, could you give us a menu selection button?  By default, leave it with the large overlay chat window to not affect the mobile and tablet users, but give us PC users a choice to have a similar Flash version chat box selection.

Flash Chat:

Flash Chat

PCEA Topgolf Chat:

PCEA Over Chat Window:

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 11:30 AM

Menu selection like this (bottom hand right corner):

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 4:58 PM

Paul,

I don't believe you are following my post, or you overlooked it.  Key word is similar.

They already have a similar option in PCEA.  They use it in Topgolf, which is in PCEA. Look at the top left hand corner of the PCEA screenshot image below. 

The menu Chat Box I created as an example to WGT to add to the menu selections in PCEA. Large would be the current, and Small could be the same chat feature as in Topgolf.  Seems like an easy fix since it already exist in the current game.

Maybe if I strike through the word -F-l-a-s-h- you will ignore it?

protonc:
    Obvious that the type of chat window is possible, could you give us a menu selection button?  By default, leave it with the large overlay chat window to not affect the mobile and tablet users, but give us PC users a choice to have a similar -F-l-a-s-h- version chat box selection.

I believe the mobile version needs the large chat window, but the PC does not.  Above I made a suggestion to make the large chat window the default so it works for mobile, but create a menu selection Chat Box Type for the large or small (same as playing Topgolf) chat type.  And OBVIOUSLY Topgolf is not in -F-l-a-s-h-.

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 5:05 PM

Current PCEA chat while playing Topgolf:

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 4:26 PM

Getting closer to the day, bringing this back up. Still seems like an easy fix.

• KenBTEXAS
    281 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 3:52 PM

this is an almost perfect fix ..

so what is taking so long ??

• Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 10:49 PM

AMEN.

By the way, what has happened to the Alt Shot games?  Is it because I am using Chrome OS?  My windows machine died.......

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 11:16 AM

Knockitoff:
    By the way, what has happened to the Alt Shot games?  Is it because I am using Chrome OS?

Chrome OS uses the mobile app from Google Play.  The mobile app does not have AS games.

• PAGES
RSS