Forums

Help › Forums

What has happened to wgt customer service?

Tue, Jul 7 2020 10:06 AM (9 replies)
  • fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 6:50 AM

Been 6 days since I contacted them and still no reply

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 8:32 AM

You mean WGT has customer service. Well I'll be.

Actually, they do a marvelous job for the number of people on their staff. Their real customer service is when you order a bucket of beers to have while you hit a few balls at a Topgolf venue like the one outside of Columbus. Naturally the attendant gets a tip so that might account for the difference between the service you get on WGT and at Topgolf. Also the budget for customer service is more limited at WGT because it is not a real revenue stream for Topgolf. You see, WGT is the ugly sister-in-law who joined Topgolf after the wedding of YuChiang Cheng to Topgolf.

But never give up hope. Someone will get back to you most likely before you get out of quarantine. 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 4:21 PM

It probably depends on what you contacted them about.  If it was about something they can quickly fix (eg. lost credits / coins, missing equipment that you purchased, someone harassing you), they usually respond quickly.  If it was something else, it might take a few days.

My experience has always been that they respond pretty quickly (usually within a couple days) as long as you're polite and courteous.

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 11:38 PM

I had the same issue. I then reached out to them on their FB page via messenger and my issue was resolved quite quickly.

Give that a try.

• BMcEwan3
    939 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 12:55 PM

Whats the elink for it?

Billy

• UNCforLIFE
    13 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 11:46 AM

over 80 hours and counting on a email I sent about being kicked out of a coin room during a match. Over 60 hours from a club member on their account being suspended and no response and that person spends close to $200 a month on wgt. If they cant as so much send a yes, no, go to hell!!! Won't be putting another penny in with this type of customer service

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 6:23 AM

I have NEVER had a none response from CS like this.... TILL NOW???   I have sent 4 emails concerning the same issue I had.....And they have fell on def ears?

WHERE ARE YOU CS???  VERY UNLIKE THEM AND DISAPPOINTING !!!!!

JD

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 7:52 AM
    JDGHOST:

I have NEVER had a none response from CS like this.... TILL NOW???   I have sent 4 emails concerning the same issue I had.....And they have fell on def ears?

JD

They respond to me within a couple of days on Facebook messenger and twitter
  • Waldog00
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 7:58 AM

I cant them reply either last 4 days 

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 10:06 AM

Connorjwebb123:
    JDGHOST:

JD

They respond to me within a couple of days on Facebook messenger and twitter

Thanks for the tip ...But I will NOT tie my WGT account into or anywhere near Facebook( I assume you mean login thru Facebook?) lol.... Once you do you open a whole can of worms that will undoubtedly cause many issue's!!  Every friend I know that logs/logged into WGT thru Facebook (even once) Has ended up with a messed up account ...IE: They cant go to this forum page anymore ...They cant even get to their own profile page... Cant message friends...And they can ONLY login thru Facebook now without a password....Can not login straight to WGT from any browser (Gives them a message saying their password is all of a sudden incorrect)

BTW I have not had a response from WGT CS since the request page has changed to this....

Not sure if that has anything to do with their non response??

RSS