Forums

Help › Forums

OK.... 2 DUMB QUESTIONS....But I have to ask !!

Wed, Jun 17 2020 10:17 AM (5 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 7:46 AM

So I have only been playing the PCEA a little bit here and there but I have 2 dumb questions...Both obviously  for PCEA format ..

1. How in the heck do I access the Main forum (I spent 20 mins feeling like a jackass looking) ??

2. How do I message one of my friends ...when I go to their (terribly basic looking) profile page can't find where to message them?

JD

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 8:53 AM

1) go to country club. then go to the club forum. click the top  menu that looks like this page's  to find the regular forums. Bookmark it after.

2) Can't. This is why the mobile heavy clubs use a third party app for communicating. Telegram or something similar.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 9:00 AM

1. There is no real direct access to the main forum page from Mobile/PCEA. This is why a majority of Mobile players have absolutely no idea that this site and forum even exist!

2. You CAN'T. Again a very big reason why communication with Mobile players is so very difficult unless they also use the WGT.com site independently. But again as most of them do not venture past the Mobile app they have no idea that it exists.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 10:09 AM

If your PCEA screen is the same as the mobile main screen you can access the WGT.com site. ,but in a round about way.

go to the cog wheel..... bottom right, then faq....... then help/feedback, then scroll down to the bottom of the page , to Full site , that takes you to the WGT.com site.

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 10:12 AM

#2. Start a tournament called "Hey Joe, send me an email at jdghost@gmail.com"  ;)

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 10:17 AM

Thanks everyone for the Help!!...Sure hope WGT gets it in gear with fixes because if/when Flash is dead... I can see this forum slowing to a crawl and messaging my members is often crucial !!

JD

RSS