and the best part is it is already filling up with liars 

unless it is normal for amateurs on level 3 to be hitting -8 and -9

changing your name guys is only lieing to yourself

• Gepetto1958
    4,218 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 10:20 PM
    JDGHOST:

Dex000:

All you have to do is learn the new greens, and it's exactly the same game.

Maybe not quite as easy as flash, so I'm sure we'll lose a lot of lesser players who don't have what it takes, but that's not much of a loss. 

I have to 100% disagree ....There is MUCH more forgiveness on the PCEA and I find it much easier !! I have only played it a handful of times and went low low (after figuring out the putting which once you do is ALSO much more forgiving)

But I'm not giving up on "Flash" and what made WGT great and above all other Golf Video games (IMHO) ..Is how much more "REALISTIC" it LOOK'S and play's....Which has  been lost on the PCEA and was NEVER in the mobile versions...

I agree with your 100% disagree ;-)
  • chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 10:11 AM

Agree...just another cartoon game. I've played for years because of the realistic feel and view. More than sad to see the coming change!!

• memories
    37 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 9:49 AM

Last post from me about it

TOP GOLF you will never get another penny from me

after playing the new version for a week

best summed up as Thank you TOP GOLF for taking a good game and destroying it it is nothing but a joke

and it is not glitches that can be fixed it is the total game 

• mustangman1967
    16 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 11:28 AM

Change never seems for the better.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2020 12:31 PM

I am not really happy about the look of the new version. The avatar and the ball flight are cartoonish but I can live with those things.What I dislike is the wind direction indicator that is hard to read. It should be reset so the the pointy end is more distinct. Some other details could be in a larger font. It  would be nice to be able to leave a solo round and return later (longer than a water closet visit) like can be done in the flash version.

But, today, reluctantly I have had to start playing this new version since I could not find a browser where the meter didn't stick and jump. I have lost 3 or 4 balls over the weekend because of meter problems. If anyone knows of a browser where flash is playing with a smooth meter, let me know.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2020 12:45 PM

HackWilson1930:
    The avatar and the ball flight are cartoonish

Agreed, instead of farting around with childish ball effects and the like, maybe it’s time they looked into the redesign of the avatar, considering some of the “other” golf sims around and their player styles it’s a pretty poor showing for a game aiming to become the best there is.

Changed my avatar to a female, didn’t know the guys at Disney were on WGT’s design team?

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2020 2:07 AM

HackWilson1930:
    . If anyone knows of a browser where flash is playing with a smooth meter, let me know.

I have always used Chrome since I started playing this game and have never had a issue.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2020 2:35 AM

HackWilson1930:

If anyone knows of a browser where flash is playing with a smooth meter, let me know.

If running win7, try flashpeak ver 3.1.4.0(64 bit) flash running with it is version 32.0.0.363(64 bit)

RSS