New Version of WGT Golf

Wed, Sep 15 2021 1:47 AM (193 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 7:03 AM

DonCaron:

Gepetto1958:
    DonCaron:
    I don't do coin games and the only thing I have turned in apparel is driver distance.
    I dont understand. If you dont do coin games then where can you use apparel for driver?

When I play match play or something where it works. Personally I don't care if its ever on

I just mapped my clubs for the new game. Took 10 Titleists to do it.

Its more important for me to have accurate distances than have ever changing apparel abilities. 

• buttweed
    60 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 5:20 AM

Then tell me how people who used to struggle hitting 5 foot putts are now making 30 foot putts with ease. It has made it impossible to even compete in club tournaments.....It Sucks

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 7:50 AM

buttweed:

Then tell me how people who used to struggle hitting 5 foot putts are now making 30 foot putts with ease. It has made it impossible to even compete in club tournaments.....It Sucks

nothing to do with apparel. The putting bonuses on apparel do little to nothing for most people. They probably improve the starter putter some. the rest can't see any difference. Witness the golden putter. It has insane stats but doesn't really make anyone a better putter. I've run across more bad putters that have used the golden one than i have good putters.

Matter of fact it's generally accepted that putting is harder on mobile PCEA so this kills the apparel argument. 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 7:59 AM

buttweed:

So, how do you know that people who "used to struggle hitting 5 foot putts are now making 30 foot putts with ease"?

Are they sharing their shots with you? Have you seen it matches that you've played against them? And how consistent are they in doing this? 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 9:07 AM

DonCaron:

!!!  Were you practicing around water or something? You spent almost $30 just mapping clubs??

SMH.  Whatever..........

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 11:16 AM

YankeeJim:

DonCaron:

!!!  Were you practicing around water or something? You spent almost $30 just mapping clubs??

SMH.  Whatever..........

10 balls seems to be a bit too much, but in my case, it takes about 5-6 balls easily. Maybe he wanted to make sure his mapping would be absolutely right.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 4:18 PM

YankeeJim:

DonCaron:

SMH.  Whatever..........

About 400 hits + Mulligans

I had 27 Titleist from the Tap in rewards. Good Time to do it

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 4:37 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

YankeeJim:

DonCaron:

SMH.  Whatever..........

10 balls seems to be a bit too much, but in my case, it takes about 5-6 balls easily. Maybe he wanted to make sure his mapping would be absolutely right.

Distances are very accurate. My first after I was 3 Foot the hole average and second game 5 foot

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 6:07 PM

DonCaron:
    Distances are very accurate. My first after I was 3 Foot the hole average and second game 5 foot

I guess they're accurate! That takes some dedication.

I have never taken the time to map my clubs. I just try to remember what they do in various situations. Sometimes, I even happen to remember. 😀

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 6:54 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

YankeeJim:

DonCaron:

SMH.  Whatever..........

I was being fussy, so I would no have to do it again. I just realized that I went over 5,000 Posts and 15,000 to go to catch up to Paul.🤣

RSS