Must be related to HK. 🤡🤡🤡

HK only torched his his own this last time , 

OPY

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 3:50 AM

Kenher01:

That was in response to someone re AS

As i said before re Multiplayer I can get Random MPC games with mixed results re time trying, sometimes a lot of waiting & sometimes pretty quick, just like it use to be on Flash

Ken

Sorry to go way back but, although the conversation has continued in simililar vein, this post seems most relevant to the point(s) I want to make.

I've not tried to play the new game since flash closed so I need to acknowledge your greater experience of this, but still :-)

Certainly when looking for a random on flash there was sometimes a wait, sometimes it even didn't work, and that is the same now.  Surely that's meaningless though, the question is how long is the wait and how often is it unsuccesful, have these changed significantly?

I think it must have, the reasons being posts in the forum and simply there are less people available to play.

I don't know how many are now playing through downloading the app from wgt, on Steam lets say there's an average of 186 on site.  Of these some will not be playing (forums, watching, practice or whatever), the majority will be playing another format, some (most?) that are playing AS will be doing so with friends or generally in pre arranged games (similar with MPC). I can't imagine that leaves many "randoms" to find.

Persumably there are more from the app. I don't fully know the difference with what we knew on flash from seeing people were green but I do understand it's different and I wonder why.  If it was the same people would get a good feel of how many folk were playing as compared to flash simply by looking at their list and remembering how it was before.

MPC will be a bit easier than AS, for obvious reasons, but the same still applies.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 4:59 AM

DodgyPutter:

Kenher01:

That was in response to someone re AS

As i said before re Multiplayer I can get Random MPC games with mixed results re time trying, sometimes a lot of waiting & sometimes pretty quick, just like it use to be on Flash

Ken

Sorry to go way back but, although the conversation has continued in simililar vein, this post seems most relevant to the point(s) I want to make.

I've not tried to play the new game since flash closed so I need to acknowledge your greater experience of this, but still :-)

Certainly when looking for a random on flash there was sometimes a wait, sometimes it even didn't work, and that is the same now.  Surely that's meaningless though, the question is how long is the wait and how often is it unsuccesful, have these changed significantly?

I think it must have, the reasons being posts in the forum and simply there are less people available to play.

I don't know how many are now playing through downloading the app from wgt, on Steam lets say there's an average of 186 on site.  Of these some will not be playing (forums, watching, practice or whatever), the majority will be playing another format, some (most?) that are playing AS will be doing so with friends or generally in pre arranged games (similar with MPC). I can't imagine that leaves many "randoms" to find.

Persumably there are more from the app. I don't fully know the difference with what we knew on flash from seeing people were green but I do understand it's different and I wonder why.  If it was the same people would get a good feel of how many folk were playing as compared to flash simply by looking at their list and remembering how it was before.

MPC will be a bit easier than AS, for obvious reasons, but the same still applies.

Last night I'd no luck, was up late (12.39am my time) so Primetime for The US & Europe re getting a game.

I went Searching/Find a Game for a solid 30 mins.

On my 2nd spin (try) I got to the Lobby stage but was rejected, for the next 10 mins or so I got to the same stage with the same person & 3 others who all Kicked me from their Lobby, then the next phase was just Spinning & Timing Out Searching & then back to being Kicked from Lobbies & then they were quicker on the buzzer as I was being Kicked from a Lobby without even seeing The Lobby or who was Setting & then finally back to Searching/Spinning/Timing Out Searching so no luck last night.

I do know of a couple of guys who were regulars on the MPC circuit who played Flash right up until the end & have yet to play a game of any sort on NV, they intend to but are Practicing/Learning the nuances of NV before they dip their toe in the water of MPC as well they don't want to part with their hard earned Creds right now but in time when they do take the plunge they'll be ready for all comers.

Ken

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 4:51 PM

Struck lucky tonight,

2nd try & got a Random game & a CC Member of JD's no less

Ken

• chuckietom
    173 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 7:04 PM

this game is so pathetic anymore. they took a perfectly good platform and turned it into a piece of dog crap. the incompentence of their techs. is unbelieveable. In my opinion all they want is a way to get more $$$$$$$. Hope they starve to death. totally done.........

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 2:21 AM

chuckietom:
    Hope they starve to death. totally done.........

But I see you have played today.......totally not done.😂😂😂

• mikeharrisonda3
    351 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 4:48 AM

The worst thing I have found with the app is the way it handles balls. I tend to buy packs of 3 at 550 CR a time. I have only used the app after it became the only way to play.   On the app It asks me to buy a pack of 3 about every 5 games. I have just checked and have 8 balls equipped so the app is asking me to but a set of 3 every time I have used one.

I also seem to remember that the durability when I previosly bought was much more than the 25% it now says. Will now (once I have used the 8 I have) probably switch to free balls.

I am sure WGT want to increase profits but I am sure many will now switch to free balls.

I have used WGT for many years satisfactorily but this looks like a rip off.

Mike Harrison

RSS