Forums

Help › Forums

New Version of WGT Golf

Wed, Sep 15 2021 1:47 AM (193 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 2:38 AM

GolfClown3:

Must agree, try ALL multiplayer options. Stroke, match, alt and skins have yet to find a game. Also when invited to alt game by friend and they say " got any greens ?" have yet to find a way to check without leaving the game !

Yes can understand takes while to program all these things but appears you just want this to be another 'mobile arcade game' and have no interest in getting the social side of it back up.

Come on please WGT there are loads of us waiting and hoping you can get it right. Also please do something about the chat box, even if only make it smaller. Damn thing hides whole screen and is so slow.

Vicky

Well said Vicky....The "Social" aspect is hurting big time..... Unless you prearrange games with friends using some sort of outside chat app finding a game has become impossible!!

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 4:02 AM

Mixed results for me last night,

Went Searching for/Find a MPC game & kept coming across the same 3 guys who didn't fancy playing me so kept booting me from their Lobby, sometimes I was Kicked that quick I didn't even see the Lobby, just got the Pop Up "you hav e been removed from the Lobby" & then after that a lot of Spinning/Searching & then back to the same 3 guys again, wash, rinse, repeat.

I was gonna take a break & do something else & try my luck a little later on but I decided to stick with it & I got a game eventually, time was close to the previous night of 1am my time so 8pm ET

Ken

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 4:37 AM

Double post but someone might tell me .

how do you get the increments for irons and woods please .

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 4:47 AM

I am using head to head for one hole to get my dailly points . 

Coin games .

When i play against masters , tour masters etc they all seem to drive 50 yards longer than me .

Why .

Am i not getting to use my level 103 tour legend driver or what .

Thanks for help .

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 5:00 AM

craigswan:

Coin games .

When i play against masters , tour masters etc they all seem to drive 50 yards longer than me .

Why .

Thanks for help .

I'm not sure if you mean this...But you need to "Boost" your clubs via the apparel Craig 

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 5:02 AM

Kenher01:

Went Searching for/Find a MPC game & kept coming across the same 3 guys who didn't fancy playing me so kept booting me from their Lobby, sometimes I was Kicked that quick I didn't even see the Lobby, just got the Pop Up "you hav e been removed from the Lobby" & then after that a lot of Spinning/Searching & then back to the same 3 guys again, wash, rinse, repeat.

I was gonna take a break & do something else & try my luck a little later on but I decided to stick with it & I got a game eventually, time was close to the previous night of 1am my time so 8pm ET

Ken

Ken do you play matches for "credits" or just scored ? Because I have always played for credits and can't even one game for someone to boot me ?

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 6:33 AM

JDGHOST:

craigswan:

Coin games .

Why .

Thanks for help .

I'm not sure if you mean this...But you need to "Boost" your clubs via the apparel Craig 

Combine that with the probability he's been playing in the Chelsea room, where each tier starts on their own tees... 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 7:16 AM

craigswan:
    they all seem to drive 50 yards longer than me .

the only way it gets that high is if have inferior driver. Don't wear  SE hat and use starter ball. 

generally it's only about 24-25 yards further than someone with no apparel but equivalent driver and ball. 

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 9:05 AM

Combine that with the probability he's been playing in the Chelsea room, where each tier starts on their own tees... 

this is correct .

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 9:13 AM

JDGHOST:

Kenher01:

Ken

Ken do you play matches for "credits" or just scored ? Because I have always played for credits and can't even one game for someone to boot me ?

Yo JD,

When I'm Searching/Finding a Random MP I set it to Challenge.

When I'm Setting a MPC I'll have a quick look at my Friend's List to see who of them plays MPC & if none of my friends happen to be on who play MPC I go looking for an Anyone.

I set it for 333, a nice friendly game, no one getting rich & no one going poor if they win/lose.

In both instances (Searching/Setting) the only parameter i set is Tier, Legend+, I leave all other parameters to "Any"

Ken

RSS