Forums

Help › Forums

New Version of WGT Golf

Wed, Sep 15 2021 1:47 AM (193 replies)
  • thestevster
    546 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 9:42 AM

soooooooooo many things wrong with this game,how can wgt put the game out like this.

i know its "free" but not spending any money here sorry wgt you have made a great game

rubbish.

i play alt which is unplayable,not interested in tokens and the other crap.

where's WGTChampion whats he go to say about this crap game or is he in hiding.

steve

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 10:20 AM

How is Alt unplayable for you, I've played Alt every Sunday on NV for months now without a problem & no difference since the Downtime (when Flash was removed), it's playing as good as ever.

Is it a Meter problem or ... ?

Ken

• lostfairway
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:03 AM

I usually don't post much but had to express my feelings toward

the new version.It looks like it was designed by someone that never 

played the flash version.Ive honestly given it a chance and find it

abysmally lacking.I'm surprised sometimes by our complacent tendency to accept

whatever we're offered.I use to suck at this game and now I suck at a game 

that sucks,sorry y'all,just my thoughts.

• BigTrap
    29 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:21 AM

Agreed absolutely! Seems like it is never in sync with the bar on the bottom. Very herky-jerky and doesn't hit the ball until a sec delay. Layout is awful-I have to look across the page to see the distance instead of up the page when lining up. This version is way too kiddish and unprofessional. Looks like my childs nintendo game.The other version looked so much more real. Ive been on this game for years but even soccer may be better than this!

• Taudien
    47 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:37 AM

You are one of the lucky ones then. I have not been able to get an alt game yet.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:52 AM

Kenher01:
    How is Alt unplayable for you, I've played Alt every Sunday on NV for months now without a problem & no difference since the Downtim

I have only played a few games of alt because they are near impossible to get. Takes so many tries to get game. It spins and spins and spin. I am not going to try for 30 mins or more to find a game. 5 mins. is my time to try. I cant even set a game up as the arrows to change green speeds and hole locations and what not do not work.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 12:13 PM

Oh re my games, they were all prearranged with Friends & we were talking on Skype before we played & during

Ken

• goldputter3
    89 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 1:19 PM

Random Alt games just spin forever now...this SUX  WGT... just sayin

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 1:26 PM

wedge0837:

Cant find a game, cant find a game, cant find a game. What? How did this happen? Better yet, who let this happen? I have no use for coin games. Tourneys are boring. Single play is the new normal now? Hmm. Gonna be a long cold winter. 

There are a number of issues that need to be addressed to make it easier (as in flash days) to find a multiplayer game:

1) When setting a game, the friends list needs colors other than "green"

2) Players accepting invites for AS games MUST be ale to see who is available on their friends list

3) When a game invite is received, we need-

a) to answer it before it disappears, at least we need more than a couple seconds

b) there needs to be a "sound" invitees can hear, as in the flash game

It seems the "new" game designers are of a mind that only "Coin rooms" really matter as this is mobile-centric thinking, the "new" version of multi-player (match play, AS, stroke, skins) is simply an afterthought, and one not fully "thought through".

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 1:55 PM

thestevster:

soooooooooo many things wrong with this game,how can wgt put the game out like this.

i know its "free" but not spending any money here sorry wgt you have made a great game

rubbish.

i play alt which is unplayable,not interested in tokens and the other crap.

where's WGTChampion whats he go to say about this crap game or is he in hiding.

steve

Just wondering, if you still get blown often in the mornings after, let's say 15 years of marriage? As in real life, here too things change. And, as in real life, one either adapts or moves on... :-;

RSS