Forums

Help › Forums

New Version of WGT Golf

Wed, Sep 15 2021 1:47 AM (193 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 7:32 AM

JDGHOST:

OH BOY...I thought they were gonna remove the ability to click "PLAY NOW" But keep the original WGT.com page and most needed "OLD"style friends list ?? 

This will be a HUGE issue because we all know the PCEA friends list is junk and when setting a game everyone that shows GREEN is not Really available to play!!!

This will need to be fixed ASAP....Along with the random joining games and random invites which DON'T work at all...

And we lost our CC homepage where you can see and access CC tourneys easily ...The personal connection in Country Clubs and member participation will suffer Greatly now !! 

JD

Here is a link to your homepage, I would suggest Bookmarking it: Founders Club: 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 7:37 AM

DonCaron:

You can click the dropdown box besides your player name also and you can access My Country Club there also

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 7:51 AM

DonCaron:

DonCaron:

You can click the dropdown box besides your player name also and you can access My Country Club there also

TY Don but I know "that" homepage  I was referring to the page that would show all our Club tourneys on the left side.....also showing each CC Message board etc...

Where are these 2 pages now??

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 8:36 AM

JDGHOST:

DonCaron:

DonCaron:

TY Don but I know "that" homepage  I was referring to the page that would show all our Club tourneys on the left side.....also showing each CC Message board etc...

Where are these 2 pages now??

Gone, they are flash based

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 9:49 AM

Daily Bonus there on NV if ya look

CC Message still there on WGT.com, right where it always was

or

It doesn't hurt to click on a few buttons, they wont bite i promise! ;)

Ken

• thirstierdig131
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 10:19 AM

it would be nice if i could play this golf

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 4:45 PM

Ya know I never noticed the CC Message was on that page Ken lol....But then again I rarely if ever went on that page....I always came onto WGT via the Game/client page I had it bookmarked ...

JD

• AZWizard1
    17 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 9:17 AM

I agree with you ... 

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 4:22 PM

JDGHOST:

Ya know I never noticed the CC Message was on that page Ken lol....But then again I rarely if ever went on that page....I always came onto WGT via the Game/client page I had it bookmarked ...

JD

Just a heads up if it hasn't been mentioned. The player chat feature only works occasionally from a PC. I have never been able to get it to work. I have had to access it from my phone to get players directed to go to club forum for communication.

Brett

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 7:43 AM

Cant find a game, cant find a game, cant find a game. What? How did this happen? Better yet, who let this happen? I have no use for coin games. Tourneys are boring. Single play is the new normal now? Hmm. Gonna be a long cold winter. 

RSS