Forums

Help › Forums

CC Max Putter

Mon, Jun 15 2020 5:46 AM (20 replies)
  • finsfanct
    143 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2020 3:11 PM

Hi everyone!

Anybody willing to gift/sell a CC Max putter?

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2020 3:42 PM

finsfanct:

Hi everyone!

seriously??? u realize that thing is FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS????? no one and i mean no one in their right mind is gonna buy that for themselves much less somebody. i think its extremely disrespectful to ask that of anyone.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2020 6:15 PM

finsfanct:

Hi everyone!

Sure. I'll send it to you. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2020 7:53 PM

Supposing that you joined WGT on Jan. 1st, 2010 and collected 150 credits per day from day 1, you could've accumulated 572,100 credits, largely overpassing the amount you need to purchase the GP. Too bad...

But don't you worry. The beginning is half of the whole so let's establish a long-term plan to make your dream come true : 

400,000 / 150 = 2,666.666666... Okay, 2,667 days.

If you start collecting 150 free credits immediately from today, you'll be able to buy yourself a GP on October 1st, 2027. As you will certainly get better and better at this, you might win some prize money here and there so your journey might be much shorter than expected.

At the end of the day, a man must carve out his own path. Good luck to you.

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2020 12:27 PM
    Robert1893:

finsfanct:

Hi everyone!

Sure. I'll send it to you. 

Lol
  • finsfanct
    143 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2020 1:32 PM

Just a "heads up" to everyone.

(1)  I misjudged the amount it cost.  I thought it was $400, not $4000.

(2)  I also offered to buy it.

(3)  Everybody I talk to says they think it's overrated so maybe somebody would rather have the credits instead.

(4)  Like Wayne Gretsky said, "You miss 100% of the shots you DON'T take." so it's worth posting/asking.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2020 1:40 PM

finsfanct:

(3)  Everybody I talk to says they think it's overrated so maybe somebody would rather have the credits instead.

(4)  Like Wayne Gretsky said, "You miss 100% of the shots you DON'T take." so it's worth posting/asking.

(1) Either way, it's way absurdly overpriced for sure.

(2) It's a big no no as it's totally against the WGT's T&C. I've heard many people, even some "top" players sell equipment and balls for real currency. Follow in their steps if you're willing to get banned for good one day.

(3) They're right. It's not a magic wand.

(4) Fully agreed! :-)

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2020 6:21 PM

finsfanct:

(5) It actually can't be bought or gifted. It's awarded to the CC that wins the clash for them to give to one of their members. 

• finsfanct
    143 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2020 6:42 PM

If you go to the "Pro Shop", you can both buy and gift it.  I don't see how it would be otherwise if the person already owns it.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2020 7:16 PM

finsfanct:

If you go to the "Pro Shop", you can both buy and gift it.  I don't see how it would be otherwise if the person already owns it.

I realize what it says, I have been to the Pro Shop. As I recall, that's how the wording has always been. But if you look closely, it states:

"Get the ultimate putter with this exclusive Country Club Reward.

This very special putter is available as a Country Club Reward to a player on the winning club in a Country Club Event."

Anyway, my understanding has always been it could only be obtained through the club wining the clash. But I could be wrong. Isn't the first time; won't be the last. 😀

RSS