Why is this game freezing all the time?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 29 2023 9:11 AM (48 replies)
  • RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2009 10:00 AM

During match play the drop down menu is blank. I cannot report from

the screen because that doesn't work either. I can reconnect but after 3

reconnects  I forfeit. (whoever does it last will forfeit). This is happening every day.

This happens on a T1 line and DSL lines. This does not happen in single play.

This is the 3rd time I have asked about this problem. Is there an answer anywhere

out there? 

• 58lespaul
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 6:10 PM

Hi Rusty, I am no expert on this but here are some ideas:

Check your video card specs and compare them to the game requirements, even if it's close you might need to get a better one.

Always defrag and clean up your drive.

Low memory?

Anyway just to get the ball rolling as they say, Hope this helps !!! Good Luck man...

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 9:20 PM

Hi Rusty, what browser are you using, and does the same thing happen in other browsers?

• RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2009 3:48 PM

I was using IE7 and I just switched to Firefox based on your question. Downloaded a

flash player (10) and I tried the game (single round) . It did seem a bit faster but the

true test will be a match play because that is where the problem always occurred. I'll let

you know. Thank you for the response.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2009 4:22 PM

Alex, this has been a problem for a week now. I've sent several reports during game play.

The problem when I play is, slow loading to the next location, on both courses. I make a shot, and it takes a good minute to load to the next location. I also get a time out error as well, over and over. I didn't think the bug report was going to send properly either.

Good luck.

• RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2009 4:35 PM

Well that didn't work.. 2nd hole freeze up.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2009 6:50 PM

Follow the suggestions in this thread.

• RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2009 8:59 PM

Did that too...Just had to stop a good match..I think what really bugs me is that there

is a limit to how many times I can reconnect and that when this freeze happens

I cannot access or read the chat function.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 10:28 AM

Hi Rusty, this doesn't happen in single play or multiplayer games, just match play?

• RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 3:59 PM

It only happens in match play. I have never played with more than one opponent. The

last 2 match plays I played I tried something different. The menu selection in the top

left of the screen has a drop-down . I left the chat selection on (down). I completed

both matches without one freeze. Whenever that drop down shows a blank screen

the system is headed for a freeze.

RSS