Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 5/27/20 ***

Tue, Jun 2 2020 8:16 AM (26 replies)
  • pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 3:39 AM

Connorjwebb123:
    New maverick clubs look interesting, though same stats as my rogues. Always nice seeing new equipment.

Just Rogue's with a different name.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 4:53 AM

Whoa! Varun sounds quite upset right there... Never seen him showing that much of frustration (which is totally understandable) before.

As to what's new and gone in the pro shop, I'll wait until Scott updates the table. :-P

WGT, would it be possible to bring FORUMS out to the front once again instead of hiding it in HELP? I know on PC it automatically shows sub-menus when the cursor points at it, but on mobile, you gotta tap and hold until the sub-menus appears, tap go-back and then tap FORUMS which is terribly cumbersome.

Thanks for your work & service in these challenging times.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 5:59 AM

borntobesting:

carlosdev:

Thanks WGT for not fixing the WGT TOPGOLF home page loading error. Still going offline.

Missing all friends updates, friends availability green/red n much more.

The glitch behind it is "multiple redirecting n webjump" if you didnt know.

As always falls into "Deaf ears" Not surprised though. Between i contacted CS n they do not have a clue :) 10 days of continuous romantic letters failed.

Well, time to move on. Been 2 months. [Mid April downtime screwed it up]

- Carl 

I'm  not sure what it is but I do know it is on your end. The WGT TOPGOLF home page loads perfectly for me. If I were you I would try another browser. 

Carl is this what you are seeing or something similar?

This webpage is not available

The webpage at https://www.wgt.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    Error 113 (net::ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH): Unknown error.
    That page works perfectly for me with Google Chrome.Vivaldi,Opera,and Opera GX. 
    But I got that error message using an older version of SRWare Iron. I updated Iron to the newest version and the WGT TOPGOLF home page loaded perfectly with Iron as well/ 

Hi

Thanks for the response. I will write a brief.

During the month of April downtime, they changed the WGT TOPGOLF LOGO. I guess you remember that. That was the beginning.

My Profile, Country club, Game Client, WGT Forum, Tournaments, WGT News, Pro shop, My Account n Get Credits, everything loads flawlessly.

My WGT TOPGOLF Home page [loads without signing in] but it wont load once i sign in and the following screenshot happens when i click the WGT TOPGOLF Home page. This issue is not just mine and couple of people have it as we speak. From what i have figured myself, it is because of too much of redirecting and web jump.

I tried various things to get this sorted out. I tried 5 browsers (Apple) and 8 browsers (Windows). When it comes to WGT, Google chrome is the best user friendly browser u can ask for. As everyone knows, when you use Apple, it comes as default "HTTPS". For the love of this game, i even tried changing it to HTTP with a bloody hope thinking it would work. Guess what, the issue was still persistent. As i ran out of options for a possible solution, i wrote to CS n they said they have no clue.

Now if we have a look at this offline not loading issue more broadly, it is bit recurrent. I think some people in the past had/still have issues loading the Profile page. If i quote more accurately, One of my CC member had the issue n he had to ditch that account n make a new one. WGT couldn't do anything about it.

Now again, if we go backwards couple of months, there was a serious issue that caused CC forums to go offline once clicked on it (after downtime) Continuing, it was a WGT Universal issue n they had no choice but to fix it. Lots of people began to report it n was sorted out.

So basically these offline page issues has a curb but there is a "BUT". Sometimes they don't seem to bother especially if it is a minority issue. 

Like i said, i will move on but i wont be able to see anymore of my friends updates, friends who are green/red via browser to start a game unless i load the game client. This game client is bit battery drinker as well comparing to browser. Pain in the buttt to be honest if u r a lap user. Looks like, i have to live with it :) 

@ Simon

Bro. bit pissed off lol Iam expecting more chaos in browser as we are approaching December :( 

- Carl

• ScottHope
    10,076 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 6:56 AM

Carl, have you tried resetting Chrome?

chrome://settings/reset

This will reset your startup page, new tab page, search engine and pinned tabs. It will also disable all extensions and clear temporary data like cookies. Your bookmarks, history and saved passwords will not be cleared.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 7:13 AM

ScottHope:

Carl, have you tried resetting Chrome?

chrome://settings/reset

This will reset your startup page, new tab page, search engine and pinned tabs. It will also disable all extensions and clear temporary data like cookies. Your bookmarks, history and saved passwords will not be cleared.

Hi Scott

I did now n same error showing up. 

Thanks

• ScottHope
    10,076 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 7:47 AM

Okay. There is another setting where you can block pop-ups and redirects for any site. Try this...

chrome://settings/content/siteDetails?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wgt.com

...scroll down on that page to pop ups and redirects and select block.

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 8:31 AM
    pdiehm:

Connorjwebb123:
    New maverick clubs look interesting, though same stats as my rogues. Always nice seeing new equipment.

Just Rogue's with a different name.

Yes indeed which is why I won’t be getting any of them, imo if they’re gonna bring out new clubs they should really change the stats a bit especially as they up the price.
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 12:46 PM

carlosdev:
    Bro. bit pissed off lol Iam expecting more chaos in browser as we are approaching December :( 

Yeah...Will be a whole mess for a while. The trouble you're having is so weird though. :-( Hope it gets sorted out soon. Sorry I can't be a help, bro.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 7:15 PM

ScottHope:

Okay. There is another setting where you can block pop-ups and redirects for any site. Try this...

chrome://settings/content/siteDetails?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wgt.com

...scroll down on that page to pop ups and redirects and select block.

Hi Scott

Tried it. same same result :( 

• ScottHope
    10,076 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 11:51 PM

Carl, did you clear out your cache (ctrl + shift + delete) after each of the last two suggestions?

RSS