Forums

Help › Forums

Please add 1600x900 resolution for windowed mode.

Tue, Jan 19 2021 8:34 AM (65 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 6:43 AM

salamicus:
    Ah ok, I know for option to change it to make invite..but thought there is something to make it always fit..Dont know what is that..Is game different size in multiplayer lobby?  1680X900 is only res where game fits in all menus and courses..at least here on my end

This may be one of the reasons WGT only have a few resolutions in the game, at your screen resolution Nik, that screen in the game just does not fit properly.

WGT have some work to do here, but as I said Nik, the resolution with my app is easily changed, so it isn't a massive problem. But the permanent solution needs to come from WGT obviously. I only made this as a temporary measure because there have been many posts about the lack of resolution options.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 6:52 AM

ScottHope:
    This may be one of the reasons WGT only have a few resolutions in the game, at your screen resolution Nik, that screen in the game just does not fit properly.

Yes..maybe that is why there is no 16:10 in WGT-s resolution offering :)

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 7:56 AM

Have you tried the task manager method for the game Nik, to get it to full screen. I'm not saying it will make the friends search screen fit, but there's no harm in trying.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 9:01 AM

Yes I tried that taskbar "maximize" thing as soon I red it from you in forum.. It works also to have game in big window. Although I stick with methods where I can hit dings better. In all windowed options it seems my ding goes little after click...while in wgt fullscreen options it stops just in moment I click (most of the time). So I can experiment with them all, but hitting ding is why I would stick with something :)

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 9:21 AM

Okay Nik, thanks.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 10:22 AM

This will probably rock whole golf simulation world , by the time WGT figures some resolutions :)

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 10:33 AM

ScottHope:

Thank you maoriand1, glad to hear it works for you and you like it.  ; )

I finally can play at my right view. 

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 11:17 AM

Lol, I thought they were real people in that video Nik, cool.

Maoriand1, very nice round bud, another happy customer.  ; )

• kenyvu99
    286 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 4:36 PM

Hello everyone,

Could somebody please help me to resolve this problem?

I'm Keny from VietNam. I started playing this game about a year ago. I like it because it's very close to real golf.

I have a problem with PC version and really need your help.

I installed PC version some weeks ago. All was good, until the day i went in to setting and changed the RESOLUTION to the highest in there. 

After that, my WGT screen went blinded and it says " Input signal is out of range, change setting to 1600x900". Then i tried uninstall program and reinstalled it, but that didn't help (WGT screen still blinded). I found out that my Screen resolution maximum is  1600x900. Then i tried to join in WGT by another computer (laptop), the Resolution in there is different, i changed to the lowest resolution in there (1024x728...), and opened again in my computer, but screen was still blinded.

Could you please give me advise how to fix it, or change the setting to default... I really appreciate that. 

Thank you very much.

Keny

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 4:48 PM
    1. Right click on desktop background.
    2. Click on display settings.
    3. Click on Advanced display settings. ...
    4. Click on Display adapter properties for Display 1, 2, etc.
    5. On Adapter Tab click on List All Mode. ...
    6. Click on a range lower than what the the monitor resolution is.
    7. Click OK and then click apply.
    8. Click apply changes.

Try this.  Then restart the game. 

RSS