Forums

Help › Forums

Tier Progression

Sun, Jun 4 2023 5:55 PM (103 replies)
  • HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 5:15 AM

The original poster, Huckle3349, is now a pro. He started this thread after 11 ranked rounds. He played his 12th ranked round as a Pro. Perhaps he never got the message that he had advanced.

• mrmp1
    534 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 6:07 AM

Good info, is there a way a player can find out exactly how many ranked rounds he or she has played 

Mel

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 6:44 AM

mrmp1:

Good info, is there a way a player can find out exactly how many ranked rounds he or she has played 

Mel

2 Ways, On your profile on the web. You will see a tab for stats, click that and its in the first few lines.

2nd, on your club homepage, find yourself on the list. Ranked rounds are listed there.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 6:45 AM

You have 11, 227 Ranked Rounds

• mrmp1
    534 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 7:35 AM

My bad Don I knew as soon as I posted the question I should have been more precise I meant is there a way a player can track total of ranked rounds between tier to tier  ilke I need 1000  

Mel

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 8:21 AM

mrmp1:

My bad Don I knew as soon as I posted the question I should have been more precise I meant is there a way a player can track total of ranked rounds between tier to tier  ilke I need 1000  

Mel

Unfortunately not. Your best method is to note down (in your status message or blog) how many RR you have played as soon as you tier up so that you can track it to the next tier progression.

But otherwise it's just guesswork I'm afraid to say.

Nigel.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 8:27 AM

Dave33200:

Wutpa:

Image edited for size.

I know there is a thread here that tells us how to resize the picture, but I can not find it. Could you please set me in the right direction. 

Thanks

Dave. 

Scott Hope is the guru and provided that answer. I'll see if I can find it and I'll edit my post to include it when I do.

All I did was check the web address of your image file and then embedded it in my reply making sure it was resized to 450 width.

Nigel.

• mrmp1
    534 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 8:35 AM

That is what i thought Nigel, thanks for the quick response 

Mel

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 9:02 AM

For the oversized images just go back into your post using the edit post function. 
    - Click on the image you want to resize.
    - This should make the “edit image” icon in the tool bar active (icon to the right of insert media icon)    
    - Click on the edit image icon and it should open a window.
    - in that window there is a dimension input. Use the first box for the width of the image.  

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 9:18 AM

There is a way, I believe some of the long term players have figured it out .

I believe alosso knows how

RSS