Forums

Help › Forums

Distance meter not showing

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 10 2020 6:20 PM (6 replies)
  • Wil0521son
    7 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 11:19 AM

Just started today. On any of my shots, including my putter, shows no distance. Example: my max putter distance 25ft. Doesn't show 6-9-12 foot increments. Strange. Same with irons. Fine last night. Help would be appreciated

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 1:48 PM

Wil0521son:
    Fine last night. Help would be appreciated

How long have you not been in a Country Club? Did you leave a CC very recently?

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 7:10 PM

MarchieB:

Wil0521son:
    Fine last night. Help would be appreciated

How long have you not been in a Country Club? Did you leave a CC very recently?

I would say so, judging from the slightly over-assertive recruitment post on the OP's wall.

Nigel

• Wil0521son
    7 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 5:50 PM

Hi guys. Yes, I was in a country club, but quit. I never played in a tournament, and didn't like playing by myself. As Wutpa stated, the 'overly assertive' recruitment posts turned me off. But again, I don't understand why my meters on all my irons/ putter are not reading-AT ALL!

• Wil0521son
    7 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 5:56 PM

MarchieB, yes I did just quit my C.C. To be honest, I like playing with other ppl, and playing alone was boring. Could that be why my meter's don't work? sounds strange

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 6:01 PM

Well that’s why you lost your Putter Pal and Shot Pal, because you were getting them FREE by being a member of a Country Club. 
    You can get them again by joining a CC that is at least level 4, which would be my recommendation or you can also buy them from the Pro Shop (do not recommend this as they used up on each stroke and then you have to buy them again when they run out)

• Wil0521son
    7 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 6:20 PM

Ahh-haa! You're the best!Thank-you for that. I'll look into it...tks again!

RSS