So...you want to earn credits.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 10 2022 4:05 PM (39 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 5:54 AM

callaghan159:
    First you argue and then send sleeve of balls. Smells of some azz kissing

If that's the way you choose to perceive it, that's fine. Still, it's a pretty cynical way to see attempting to be nice as azz kissing. Interesting, however, that you have no thoughts about the other person calling people a "moron." 

Nevertheless, I sent a sleeve of balls to indicate my response was nothing personal as well as to better explain what I was saying in the thread (but to do offer that explanation "offline").

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 7:34 AM

I don’t know what I do wrong but I never seem to get beyond the 5 cr stage of surveys ! Waste of a lot of time and still get chucked out , perhaps I shouldn’t be honest about my age and gender ! 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 7:45 AM

bossbird:

I don’t know what I do wrong but I never seem to get beyond the 5 cr stage of surveys ! Waste of a lot of time and still get chucked out , perhaps I shouldn’t be honest about my age and gender ! 

It could be your country. I suspect a lot of surveys simply want respondents from U.S. 

While I could be wrong, I think that's what could be going on

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 9:36 AM

Thanks Robert that may well be the reason, seems a shame , but as we say in France c,est la vie ! Hubby in hospital at the moment With cancer complications means I have more time than normal to mess about on here , but maybe I will just practice my putting ! 

• JDGHOST
    6,767 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 10:01 AM

Robert1893:
    And that's fine. Even so, people need to back out the cost of balls in calculating how many credits they earn by doing that. 

I recently started doing surveys again (for a number of reasons, I hadn't done them for a long time). Between the surveys and the free video credits, I've earned over 10,000 credits in the last 3 weeks. 

And here's the thing: I did those activities while I was watching TV or took some time just before going to bed. Any extra time spent on those activities were negligible because I wasn't going to be doing anything else with that time, 

Everyone has to do what works for them. For many people, surveys and videos work well because they know exactly what they earn. Additionally, some people (like myself) don't actually enjoy tournaments or the competition. For me, that's not fun. 

Rob,

I was just agreeing with DC in the fact that I also hated doing surveys and the route that I took to put myself in a position to acquire  credits is what worked for me....My main issue with surveys BTW was spending 15 mins on one only to be booted saying "Thank you for your time we will look for another survey for you as you didn't qualify for this one" or some other statement like that...

But I have no problem with anyone obtaining credits anyway they can be it surveys or videos at 5-15 credits at a time...Cheers to those with that kind of patience !! As a matter of fact a very good friend of mine does surveys EVERY SINGLE DAY and does not stop till he gets the max credits allowed for that day!! He gets that peanut labs message that says "Whew ...looks like we've run out of surveys at this time".....He has bank rolled over 100k on JUST surveys alone (I think its amazing myself!!) He does nothing else to earn credits and has never spent a dime of real money LOL....And unlike myself he is smart enuff to play level 33 Callays only!! 

JD

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 11:47 AM

Didja get the Ben-Gay i sent for the sore shoulder?   I warned you about all that self-afflicted back-patting.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 11:47 AM

@JD

Hey, I'm with you and hear what you're saying. 

As I alluded to, I go hot and cold on surveys. When we could get unlimited video credits, I rarely did any surveys. I got more (much more!) than I ever needed that way. I still have a pretty hefty bankroll myself. At this point, I'm planning on participating in a Christmas in July event (if there is one). The latest ones had a bit of drama, so I don't know if it will happen. 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 11:49 AM

bossbird:

Thanks Robert that may well be the reason, seems a shame , but as we say in France c,est la vie ! Hubby in hospital at the moment With cancer complications means I have more time than normal to mess about on here , but maybe I will just practice my putting ! 

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I'll keep him in my prayers. I hope you know if you ever need anything (sleeves of balls or CC passes) that you can reach out to me. I'd be more than happy to help out. Just post something on my wall. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 11:57 AM

thanks Robert very kind of you , my mind isn’t in good place , just take each day as it comes. Lesley 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 12:06 PM

bossbird:

thanks Robert very kind of you , my mind isn’t in good place , just take each day as it comes. Lesley 

My heart goes out to you. Years ago, when I was just in college, I lost my mom to cancer. 

RSS