Forums

Help › Forums

Is this WGT's oldest active player?

Mon, Jun 26 2023 1:37 PM (195 replies)
  • Redemporor
    95 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 5:02 PM

Thanks for that Paul.  Was a bit of a buzz getting this.  I must be honest, I thought it may have been a spam when it came to my messages but I did a bit of searching and came up with this forum.  So once again, thanks mate and keep well.

Cheers,

Redemporor ( Peter )

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 7:52 PM

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 8:36 PM

pretty cool thread....myself and pekk24 both joined the same week in 2009...have played thousands of rounds with Rich....youd think we would be better lol 

• Trinbagoboy
    286 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2020 11:31 AM

Thank you for the recognition WGT although I actually joined in 2007 but due to a glitch you guys had with the original beta release I had to rejoin in 2009. If I remember correctly it had something to do with Facebook logins.

Anyways it has been a joy to play the game even if it has cost me thousands, back when I could afford to do so, over the years.

I have met some really great people in that time and more recently have met many more through playing in The world Cup with my club Brookline CC.

Most of the people mentioned here would have started playing on the PC version and hopefully due to this exercise WGT might realize that although mobile arcade type games  might be the future it is your core support who has allowed you to grow and become one of the most if not the most popular golf game on the planet.

I am trying to come to grips with the PCEA version that has been released. But after almost 19 years it is proving to be very difficult too change what is basically imprinted on my memory when it come to the greens and winds which seem to play vastly different on the App as opposed to the old flash version.

I turn 64 today so in effect have played this game in my 40''s 50's and 60's

Isn't it time there was a seniors tour Ha Ha

Thank you again for the award and recognition

Robert aka Trinbagoboy

RSS