Forums

Help › Forums

Is this WGT's oldest active player?

Mon, Jun 26 2023 1:37 PM (195 replies)
  • vabighack
    463 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 7:05 PM

Ty Rog...been on herte since 1-22-2008 and I still play every night.  

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 7:53 PM

Cheers man, doing a great job compiling this list. Thanks for the trophy

I am probably here under false pretensis.Although I signed up in 2009, back then probably only played half a dozen CTTH games. Had never even played a golf game before and had no idea.

Actually got serious in June 2011. Remember playing the VUSO qualifier at Congressional and best score was 127, Royal St Georges qualifier was worse about 144. Played pretty much everyday since then. Played real golf with several other members, chatted and made friends on skype etc

Fair to say I am not as keen these days, but involved with a sensational group of people in a wonderful country club and without that would be no longer here

Pete.

• mohaviegreen
    404 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 6:13 PM

Thank you for the award all. First I've ever gotten. Didn't know there were awards, didn't know what this was for either. Had to look up pdb1 to find out. Been a member since 11/6/2009, somewhere around there. WGT has been a great past time for me. Spent a few bucks here, but no complaints at all. Pretty good game for a game. I noticed a couple friends of mine here, Clairmoreblue and Woogster. Congrats fella's and Congrats to all. I think this is a pretty nice way to show recognition. Alrighty, hit em straight fella's and who knows, might see one of ya's out there on the course sometime. Take care and stay safe all.....mo

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 7:12 PM

@mohaviegreen

Beautiful speech!

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 10:53 AM

pdb1:
    Keeping it going till the dying end .

Laudable work Paul, but....?

• giraldin