Forums

Help › Forums

Recuring bug/s on PCEA

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 6 2020 2:22 AM (2 replies)
  • treebeard
    227 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 7:52 PM

When playing Alt shot from pcea and there are people playing from the flash version, there are two very annoying recurring bugs.

1:  The chat icon flashes like crazy , then goes grey and the chat no longer works.

2: When the above has happened , the ability to concede putts also vanishes.

This does not happen all the time , but when it does , it's always on hole 4 (out of nine). It will sometimes come back on hole 8. But not always.

I have played the new version almost every day since it came out.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 3:57 PM

treebeard:

When playing Alt shot from pcea and there are people playing from the flash version, there are two very annoying recurring bugs.

1:  The chat icon flashes like crazy , then goes grey and the chat no longer works.

I have definitely noticed that issue with the chat box, but it occurs with a regular playing partner of mine and we are both in PCEA rather than flash.

What I have observed is that if I click on the chat box a bit too late when the game is transitioning from one hole to the next then it seems to temporarily 'break' it in the way you describe, although only for me and not my playing partner. Usually it stays broken until he posts his next chat comment, at which time it starts working again for me too.

I have not experienced any problem with conceding putts when this happens.

Nigel.

• treebeard
    227 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2020 2:22 AM

Wutpa:

treebeard:

I have definitely noticed that issue with the chat box, but it occurs with a regular playing partner of mine and we are both in PCEA rather than flash.

What I have observed is that if I click on the chat box a bit too late when the game is transitioning from one hole to the next then it seems to temporarily 'break' it in the way you describe, although only for me and not my playing partner. Usually it stays broken until he posts his next chat comment, at which time it starts working again for me too.

I have not experienced any problem with conceding putts when this happens.

Nigel.

Hey Nigel ty for your insights. You maybe right about the "regular partner thing". It does only happen when he is playing as well.

Have you also seen the Aiming line stay on screen for the duration of the hole being played? I have taken "captures" of this, using the xbox controller,but can't get them on anything to do with wgt.

Eg; opponent aims and hits....my go, and his aiming line is still on the screen. Even when we've got to the green it's still there.  

No replies from the powers that be as usual.

Oh well.

Paul

RSS