Forums

Help › Forums

Division leaderboard, hows that possible?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 8 2021 7:02 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Jeanniejef
    834 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 2:02 PM

I see this quite often. 3 days into week and leaderboard shows guys with god knows how many millions at the top. I just cannot understand how that many coins can be won in 3 days. 2000 million equates to 400 wins in Bellagio. So over 3 days roughly 130 wins per day. Given it takes 15mins per game and even allowing for no losses the numbers just don’t add up. The current leader posted 56m last week is a tl with ok stats, nothing special.Now 2000m in 3 days, I don’t get it.

I would appreciate anyone’s insight into how these numbers are achieved. My only thought is it could be something to do with Monaco all in room, but given I’ve never played in there I’m not sure how it even works.

Davie

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 3:42 PM

Jeanniejef:
    My only thought is it could be something to do with Monaco all in room, but given I’ve never played in there I’m not sure how it even works.

you are correct. Monaco is how it's done.

It's an all in room and the bet is for the total amount of whomever has the lesser coin value. 

So if a couple players meet in monaco and they both have over a billion coins you get a huge win one way or the other. 

the leader in coins probably has over 40-50 billion by now. He's got such a big stack that he's never going to lose enough times to go broke. 

But also there are probably at least 100 people with over a billion coins by now.

anyway my advice. stay out of monaco. everyone loses eventually.

• Jeanniejef
    834 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2020 11:49 AM

Thanks for the reply.

Davie

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 6:53 AM

this week my division has 2 leaders at 61 and 66 billion coins . Even with Monaco i cannot understand how it is possible .

Am I missing something ??

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 11:31 AM

Fanling2002:

Yes

Don

• mikey1961
    1,680 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 10:23 PM

TopShelf2010:

Fanling2002:

Yes

Don

Straight to the point Don lol

• Jeanniejef
    834 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 2:37 AM

Forget division leaderboards, you will never compete whilst there is a Monaco room and it’s followers. The good news is there are a lot more players out there now with enough coin to play Bellagio and will be easy winnings for a good player like you who earned your coin the hard way. 
    Say hello to Mike for me , great guy you got there now.  

• Karlarat
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 6:38 PM

A much easier way to climb up the ranks is to buy coins. The Game can't distinguish if you bought your coins or If you won them. So you can play as good AS you want the people who spend real money are always the noselength ahead of you.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 10:53 AM

never buy coins.... /facepalm

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 11:35 AM

BUY COINS....BUY COINS WHAT??  

Have you ever had people think you're crazy because of your faith? | Let's  Talk About Sunday

• PAGES
RSS