Help › Forums

First club upgrade

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 28 2021 4:13 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dirtysanchez333
    56 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2021 3:26 PM

When looking for a driver, is a higher meter speed mean its faster or slower? I want to buy a driver that has a lower meter speed but not sure which one to get. 

Im at level 42, do u have any recomendations for me when it comes to clubs. Im a pretty decent putter so not sure where to start when it comes to clubs to set me up for the higher levels. I've seen people mention drivers and woods that don't exist anymore like a couple of Taylor made models 

any help would be greatly appreciated  

cheers

• Dirtysanchez333
    56 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2021 3:59 PM

Hey PDB1

Can you make any recommendations for me at level 42. I haven't been able to get much advice to what is being offered to me as of today March 26/2021

Im just finding that The MK2 set I'm using atm, that Ive exhausted there effectiveness. 

Im a great putter and have a really good short and iron game and just find I now need more distance out of my driver. 

Not sure where to start? Does a lower meter speed mean the speed slows down?? 

any help would be greatly appreciated 

Cheers mate

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2021 4:13 AM

You're still a tad low in levels (43) for good drivers, and you need a GOOD driver when becoming a Master. Wait until then!

Instead, you might start with a 3WD replacing the Starter driver. They are a third of the drivers and help you twice, on the tee and in the fairway. The Max 3WD coming up to you @L46 is a real bargain!

Or, go with the full MAX club set @L47!

An even higher priority for me are the wedges. You're now good to buy two of the Taylormades @L39, 64° and 60°. These are game changers!

Concerning the characteristics, more points always means "better", so a higher number on meter speed means "lower meter speed" and speed slows down.

• PAGES
RSS