Help › Forums

Changing members status

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 2 2022 2:49 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • harpomaxx
    57 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 12:37 PM

Having no luck changing members status to veteran or even member. Keep getting error message.  Anyone with info on this would help immensely.- Maxx

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 4:35 PM

click on 3 dots at the end of the row of the member you want to change their status...you then get a popup for possible new status for that member...select the one you want and click it...you will then get a message asking if you really want to change this members status to whatever you asked for...click yes and it should change

if not you will need to contact CS

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 4:56 PM

I just verified that it works like Beryman laid out. I have a new member that just joined and was able to change his status from Recruit to Member clicking on those 3 dots.  :-)

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2020 8:46 PM

harpomaxx:

Having no luck changing members status to veteran or even member. Keep getting error message.  Anyone with info on this would help immensely.- Maxx

I have never had a problem (and I have to do it with all new, active members to get them out of recruit status).  Click on 3 dots on very right of the player.  See instructions from Berry and Jim above.

Tom.

• theigit
    103 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2020 9:41 PM

Hi Folks,

I'm having the same issue. I can't even find the three dots you lot are talking about (which page are you on when the dots come up?).

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers,

Mark

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 12:41 PM

theigit:
    I can't even find the three dots you lot are talking about (which page are you on when the dots come up?).

Your CC home page. They're at the right end of the line that the member is on.

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 2:28 PM

the 3 dots image from your own CC home page.....BLACK and red arrow....click on the red dots after the players name you want to change the status of....and follow the instructions that come up in the new window.....

Hope it helps

Listee

x

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 4:22 PM

Curious that his CC only has 2 members and one of them is a Director with him as the Owner. Somebody had to make the other one a Director and the only way you can do that is via those dots. 

• theigit
    103 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 4:35 PM

Thanks, I guess, every CC has to start somewhere. I now understand that you have to be on the web page.

• PAGES
RSS