Help › Forums

** World Cup Commentary on Twitch **

Mon, Jun 8 2020 1:53 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 4:00 AM

Greetings to the WGT community,

I have been asked to help provide some commentary for Finny's 2020 World Cup. I will be assisted by everyone's favourite Bollywood star Mr Carlosdev who is up for an academy award for best actor. Lurking in the twitch shadows under the cover of night is Mr Birchi.

At this stage we will be looking to cover a couple of games in the quarters with our primary focus set on the semi finals and the BIG one The Grand Final. 

In order to achieve the best results we do require the cooperation from players so I have assembled a crack unit of WGT golfers to help accommodate your commentary pleasures.

Introducing to the Twitch BOX drum roll please.......

Young46, JSmithers. DoubleEagleRob, Walkoflife and that crazy azz Kiwi f1dget (no idea how he got here pftt)

We will also be looking to have a couple of guest commentators on air with us. Those names will be announced as the World Cup progresses.

Full details and broadcasting site can be found here wgt2020worldcup. We will be doing our very best to ensure we bring you an action packed agenda filled with excitement machines scrapping it out on the backyards of WGT.

Ladies and Gentlemen it is with great privilege, come join us on a fantastic adventure with golf like you've never heard before. We will be bringing you all the live action right here on the home of the great game.

Key is under the front door mat see ya's there.

Jay

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 4:24 AM

Great Job Jay .....Kudos to you and the rest of the gang for putting this together!! 

SHOULD BE A BLAST ...REAL SPORTS BEING BROADCAST "LIVE" THESE DAYS IS RARE!!!

JD👻

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 4:44 AM

sleep well mate

you all have done an exceptional job on the layout of the broadcasting site and cant wait for all this to start,

trouble is when we get to that stage the comp is nearly finished which is sad but hey lets go out with a bang i say lol.

finny

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 5:01 AM

well done Jay woo hoo can't wait

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 5:28 AM

Ladies n Gentlemen,

"ONE LAST TIME" to hear "Take a bow SON" - :)

:) :) :)

Perhaps big welcome to "Jason, Smithers, Rob, Jo n of course Jay" LOL

Expecting humongous support from each n everyone of you. 

Please do not forget to follow the Official World Cup Channel to get regular updates :) :)

Tx in advance

See you all there !!! :D

- Varun 

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 6:17 AM

Good luck guys

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 6:22 AM

Well this is going to be a blast

Youngy, Smiggy, Robby, Joey, Carly & Take a Bow Son Jayee

How could this possibly go wrong Woo Hoo

Well done Mates, Can`t wait

New Material needed Dodgy

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 6:58 AM

amateur4sure:

Well this is going to be a blast

Youngy, Smiggy, Robby, Joey, Carly & Take a Bow Son Jayee

How could this possibly go wrong Woo Hoo

Well done Mates, Can`t wait

New Material needed Dodgy

they are looking for guests to come in on some matches dodgy,the way you talk this is right up your street man lol

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 7:12 AM
    "Take a Bow Son" :)
  • amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 8:23 AM

LMAO Fin, No Mic unfortunately, Not sure those buggers would understand me anyway lol but more than welcome to hijack my stream and take the Mick :-)

• PAGES
RSS