Forums

Help › Forums

Cannot Log in to new site with current account

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 23 2022 11:36 AM (31 replies)
  • stupiddawg
    29 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 11:01 AM

Has anyone run into this.  When I attempt to login to the new site I am only presented with what appears to be Sign up as a new account option.  If I try to use my current account, it just tells me that the name is already in use..   What am I missing.. ??

Thanks in advance

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 12:43 PM

When you open the PCEA, the first screen should be the login screen. It should have a "Sign In" box on left and a "New Player" box on the Right. Are you saying that you only have the "New Player" button? You should be using the "Sign In" button with your existing account info even if you have never used the PCEA version before.

• Aldema2
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2021 12:20 AM

I agree with MarchieB. I recently had something similar to your case. The PCEA version is quite old, but some updates won't be harmful. And don't know how people are still working on that version. It seems strange to me. If your issue is still actual, you could reset your website or contact somebody to resolve it. For example, SEO is a good option for your situation. If you don't know where to find one of them, try to reach Daniel Foley. That's the guy who saved my dream website. I was planning it for my business.

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2021 2:02 PM

Bot spot. ⇧

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2021 2:14 PM

ScottHope:

Bot spot. ⇧

I was like "what the hell is she talking about?!" at first as I was reading it.

⇊ Edit : Indeed! ⇊

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2021 3:14 PM

You can't deny that they're clever, but human intuition gives us the edge to be able to spot them.  ; )

• AcidDwayne
    43 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 1:38 AM

Unrelated to the bot above, I’ve just downloaded version 1.71.8 of the game to my iPad (2019) on the later OS update. When logging in I was asked for a preference for location services (not seen this before), but no matter which option you select the game then goes to ‘Loading’ and no further. It then sticks on that screen so the game is no longer accessible.

Anyone else experienced this, and is it a fault WGT are aware of? 

I tried downloading the game to my iPhone 6 and got the same thing.

• Alpick1
    69 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 4:00 AM

I got the same, went to The WGT Players Lounge on FB, it seems we are a lot that have that loging problem. The game doesn’t load at all. They have released an update that doesn’t work ! Fo figure, how the hell ?? And are we going to lose our CDP bonus ? WGT Crap again.

• AcidDwayne
    43 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 4:06 AM

I’m on a 149 day XP+ run!

• LesBarry
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 6:15 AM

Same with me !! Only got the "Loading"-Screen ... 🙈🙈

RSS