1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 10:24 PM

I started wgt on my phone and made my guy left handed but when I logged on

computer to play my guy was right handed. driving me nuts. is there any way

to change it back?

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 3:32 PM
    If not mistaken, lefty is only available on the mobile version, not flash and not PCEA
  • MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 8:12 PM

Pep2417:
    Is there any way to change it back?

Not sure if avalible in Flash PC version but for the Mobile/PCEA/Steam, click on your picture avatar on the main screen (top RH corner), this takes you to your Stats & Equipment page. The first button on the bottom is “Edit Avatar”, there is a LH/RH option

• LeftyScratch
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 3:46 AM

Hoping someone can help as I am having an issue altering my avatar to left handed (in the mobile app on my ipad), the app is forcing me to edit apparel and then freezing? Has anyone experienced this and know how to just change the avatar to left handed.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 7:52 AM

LeftyScratch:

Hoping someone can help as I am having an issue altering my avatar to left handed (in the mobile app on my ipad), the app is forcing me to edit apparel and then freezing? Has anyone experienced this and know how to just change the avatar to left handed.

What MarcieB posted should be correct.

If the Ipad is the same as PCEA

Click your profile pic upper right corner.

On next screen click edit avatar.

on next screen click left handed, let it load.

Upper left corner click to go back a screen.

It will ask you if you want to use your avatar as your profile pic(you make that choice, I have a custom Pic, so I said no.)

Just keep clicking the arrow in upper left corner to get back to main screen.

You will never get to editing apparel(I think you are saying yes to use avatar as profile pic)if you already have a profile pic, say no.

Possibly the freezing you are encountering is it is waiting for you to upload a profile pic.

I just did all of the above and played a single hole left handed, before changing back to right handed.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2021 11:37 AM

After reading this, I wondered what it would be like to play left handed. So I just played left handed for 18 holes. What an awkward thing to do visually. 😂🤣

I had a couple weird things too. Maybe someone could enlighten me. I had reason to play a flop shot. The flop shot played as if I was right handed, not left. I assume it is not programmed in to play as if it were left handed? (still needed to aim away from the hole as if right handed)

Also, I started having a glitch all through that round. My mouse kept letting go of the flag when I was trying to hold onto it to see the line, or to move it. At first I thought it must be my mouse, but several times when putting, the mouse would hold onto the flag, but the grid would pop back and stay in place until I let go of the flag and grabbed it again. 

That issue might still be on my end. I will watch and see, but playing left handed was the only time it happened to me all morning.

Brett

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2021 1:17 PM

I have played real golf both right handed and left handed. When I first wanted to play golf at the age of 10 or so my parents said I had to use their clubs to play until they were sure I really wanted to play and would stick with it. They were both left handed. So I played left handed for the first year I played. That was 64 years ago and I still play golf but only right handed now.  But I play WGT both right handed and left handed. 

• ManDurrell44
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2022 9:15 AM

When I click on the profile pic, it takes me directly to the stats and equipment screen and freezes. I have tried to uninstall and re-install, but it keeps happening. Super frustrating.

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2023 4:12 PM

Click on your own avatar pic as previously said top right

This window opens: click on `edit avatar`  below  yellow arrow:

After clicking on Edit Avatar another window opens, now click on left or right handed:

Hope that helps to solve your problem.

Listee

x

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2023 6:58 AM

I thought I had read if you play left handed, then your opponent also plays left handed and vice versa. I play on PC and have never seen a lefty on WGT. 

• PAGES
RSS