Forums

Help › Forums

Proper response to improper recruiting

Tue, Aug 4 2020 5:05 AM (42 replies)
  • Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 6:34 PM
    I got the wall post too... seemed to send it to many Champions and Tour Champions.. got quickly deleted
  • JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 7:42 PM

Well this will be my final comment on this but this is what this person posted on my wall today............

"FYI- I LIKE U"

Banter is good rise up to the top with me! 

I am one of wgt's original hot shots.. most videos online! I have trained you and most your players and most players like it or not!

I like your club, I do my best not to invite any player even the ones I trained and spent a lot of time and money on then kicked out to go fly!! Its up to them, not you or me!

Penalty box needs someone to take them down, I'm the leader with the skills to do that like it or not and if I get my players back, its over before first match

100 of bros players came from h2L...like that fact or not!

Anything I can do to help you, like list you on my club page as another club to swing for

Now you know why I can get 150 new Legends to join in 1 day, I dont need yours!

Wanna watch?

Happy Golfing

LOL I am speechless ?? How did a player that just made legend and has a 74 average teach me anything?  And the comment about "I like your club I do my best  not to invite any player even the ones I trained and spent a lot of time and money on then kicked out to go fly" What the h*ll is she even talking about ? She never trained anyone in our club... And the Blatant  lie about no trying for our members I know of at least 8 or 10 in last few days....Anyway I'm done with it and I walk away SMH...Someone needs their meds!!!

JD

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 8:00 PM

You know, there's a saying... you can't fix stupid. 

If that's true, then let me tell ya, there ain't no hope for bat sh*t crazy! ðŸ˜€ 

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 8:27 PM
    Rick6208:
    THE CLUB IN QUESTION FINISHED IN 119 th PLACE !
    The owner of the 119th place club is an amateur, and her name is "not found" by wgt when I try to block her . . .

Did you get the 119 right? Thanks.

AKD

Never mind -- I see now. The difference an "S" can make!
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 2:39 AM

Clash..... ffs .  Makes me laugh seeing people still thinking activity in that makes them a top club.

Just ignore it. 

From someone who has flushed out many 20 stone hairy truckers masquerading as bints. 

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 6:49 AM

Latest post on my wall from our friend the soon to be PB killer club says all we need to know lol......

inviting is part of the game, I said I try not to invite but it happens!

I invite by rank sparky, everyone at that rank gets a invite...It will happen a lot

in our club we see our invites as compliments, we give away balls to the top pouched, there is a board with real poacher and we keep a count! I will send you a few links, 

THEY KEEP A POACHER BOARD RANKING THE TOP "POACHER" IN THEIR CLUB.....PRICELESS!!!

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 6:55 AM

JD:

They also admitted they were a multi-account / restarter in another one too you...

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 7:22 AM

EasyEdward:

JD:

They also admitted they were a multi-account / restarter in another one too you...

Yup I seen that and  responded on their profile as well Ed.... 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 8:02 AM

From the posts and the way they are worded, I'm thinking it's a guy posing as a female. For example,  I've never heard a woman call a guy "sparky".

I may be off base...but

ct

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 8:34 AM

ct690911:

From the posts and the way they are worded, I'm thinking it's a guy posing as a female. For example,  I've never heard a woman call a guy "sparky".

I may be off base...but

ct

Well you do have to remember the movie Vacation.... Sparky, Was Ellen's pet name for Clark Griswald

LMAO But I agree I don't think your off base at all !!

RSS