Forums

Help › Forums

Proper response to improper recruiting

Tue, Aug 4 2020 5:05 AM (42 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 8:16 AM

Rick6208:
    That tells me only 1 thing , CONTROL FREAK !

Actually, you could probably just delete the modifier and go with "freak." ðŸ˜€

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 9:06 AM

Classless move, i believe "that person" tried to friend me a while back. I declined.

Bjorn

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 9:54 AM

Rick6208:

CLUB CLASH RESULTS

TORONTO LEAF FANS WITH 78 MEMBERS WENT 10 & 0 AND FINISHED IN 20th PLACE , WE MISSED 1 GAME OR WE WOULD HAVE MOVED UP IN THE STANDINGS

THE CLUB IN QUESTION FINISHED IN 119 th PLACE ! SO MUCH FOR THE CLUB CLASH MACHINE AND KNOCKING OF THE WINNERS ! LOL 😂 

Great result Rick!!! NOW that's a quality club and owner!!

JD

• Borat74
    2,787 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 10:00 AM

Had the same wall post myself,just deleted it when i realised it was there :-)

• nopro17
    15,989 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 10:16 AM

Blocking is a wonderful thing.

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 10:33 AM

Agreed. The only problem with blocking is that (many times) you don't know who to block until you have to block them. 😀

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 12:28 PM

Wow.  A couple of you club owners must really feel threatened by this, given the amount of time and virtual ink you've spent complaining about it and patting yourselves on the back.

I think EasyEdward said it best.  Just ignore it.  Most (if not all) of your club members will too, and they'll stay in your club if they're happy.  And if they're not, I guess you have to ask yourself... do you really want them to stay if they're not happy?

• Rick6208
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 1:47 PM

I don’t think it’s that Sam, your a club owner, I’m sure you put in time building your club, answering a lot of questions, organizing club tourneys etc. Now, if I really wanted a pat on the back, I would ask WGT to send me a dozen balls every month for adding enjoyment to their game ! Lol

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 3:24 PM

SamSpayed:

Wow.  A couple of you club owners must really feel threatened by this, given the amount of time and virtual ink you've spent complaining about it and patting yourselves on the back.

I think EasyEdward said it best.  Just ignore it.  Most (if not all) of your club members will too, and they'll stay in your club if they're happy.  And if they're not, I guess you have to ask yourself... do you really want them to stay if they're not happy?

It's not a matter of patting ones self  on the back Sam..... its just a matter of common decency ? Like Nopro and Rick and Don and many many others that have built or helped build quality clubs.... I just feel its very disreputable to come into our clubs and try and "Poach" with false dreams and moreover commenting that the owners of these clubs are "Not getting it done" And I agree with you in that few if not any  members will leave over the comments and I don't feel threatened in the least bit. But.....I bring it up or agree with Don's original post because if its not discussed then the guilty are not even called out? I think what bothers me most is the pure laziness of trying to get members in such a manner...... lol

JD

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 6:07 PM

Oh boy this may take awhile to sort out since there have been an number of posts.

Funny things I spotted were simple as I know all the members of The Peoples Club (and had to laugh when this post exploded). After all after Courtney I was the owner and after me NoPro took over (SamSpayed while could be a good one to have at the helm) is not a CC owner.

The CC owner we are all talking about had 457 members out of 500 when this post started.When I lokked first thing this morning 127????

Yes that doe harken back to when another CC owner did the same thing.

So what?  Ignore it. If one of my CC members went to another CC when I was the caretaker of The Peoples Club the only thing I asked to them was what we could have done better.

Just ignore this owner and CC.

Just my opinion.

EE

RSS