• PAGES
  • Eattle91
    3 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 8:57 AM
    Hello everyone! I have a question to ask you in case anyone
     wants or can help me.

I am at LV 45 with an AVG of 74.2 and I wanted to buy 
    my first set of irons, because I am still playing with 
    the pro starter pack (which is not that bad at all).

I would be directed to the 400 credit 
    COBRA KING F9 SPEEDBACK.

What do you think about it? The only thing I have some
     doubts about is the Forgiveness figure at 2.6.

Or should I wait to collect some more credits and buy 
    the 495 credits set of the TAYLORMADE R6? 

If anyone could give me some tips I would appreciate it LOL

Good golf at all
  • Sulks007
    640 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 5:30 PM

My advice would be buy the TM M6 for the simple reason they have a high trajectory which is a must playing this game.

Dave

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 9:15 PM

Start with, since I looked up your cc, you have a defunct/useless owner.

level 45 is a terrible place to find clubs. Even though WGT has changed all the clubs around, that has not changed,

Wait to late 40's and mid-50's.

I can give more detail if interested.

• silpalit
    16 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 4:49 AM

TRAJECTORY           High

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 5:40 AM

Watch the free videos on mobile where you earn 150 credits/day.  Save for a much nicer set.  It’s great to see a player with patience.  Since you do have that trait, then keep chugging along but don’t waste those 400 credits on the Cobras.  

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 9:44 AM

Something to consider... even slight upgrades early on often improve your game enough that you get promoted sooner, and then as you move back, you start feeling the need to upgrade again...even using a "free rental" like a driver or irons can be enough to get you promoted and then you are back to your starter clubs on tees that are further away.

You still want to test them, but just don't do it in a ranked round unless you plan to buy.

delaying upgrades as long as possible can help.  I waited until the L59 irons, which many recommended.

but, I started out on mobile, so to help me get there, I used the "coin rental clubs" sets and while they are not a huge change, they do start to offer high trajectory which makes them play better than the starter clubs.  If you don't have the coins, use the time to learn course management.

Even with the best clubs on WGT and on the back tees, there will be times you can not reach the green in heavy winds on long par 4's... so... you need to think about where to lay up, and have a great short game... your wedges and pitches, flops, punch shot will bail you out of tough conditions.  

You may want to consider upgrading a wedge first as your short game will help save you shots more than irons probably and there are some good wedges in the late 30's to early 40's I believe.

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 4:40 PM
    Wait to get the level 59 irons for sure
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 8:57 PM
    hi eattle.....i will send you the tm irons.....you can use them and save more credits then upgrade in time.....hope they help you improve a little.....regards mickey
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 4:15 AM

MGB01:
    hi eattle.....i will send you the tm irons.....you can use them and save more credits then upgrade in time.....hope they help you improve a little.....regards mickey

Nicely done Mikey

• Eattle91
    3 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 10:12 AM

Thank you so much to everyone, especially to MGB01.

I will try to improve my golf with this, btw I already make an eagle today LOL 

first of my career check it out the replay in my profile.

stay safe to everyone good golf!

• PAGES
RSS