Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 4/15/20 ***

Sat, May 9 2020 4:13 PM (58 replies)
  • Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 7:45 AM

The cc-page now being a secure one leaves me with the same issue of not seeing my friendslist.

Can almost log in with my Avast secure browser, after entering my username and password the text regarding being a user on Facebook, which i`m no longer, comes up and i click the blue box to continue on WGT.com. Thereafter i get no further, get a white page saying "it took to long to be directed to WGT" so i don`t get any further.

Using a browser called "Brave" now, only for WGT, and it works perfectly, i can log in with no problems.

Bjorn

• Miaski0
    88 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 8:24 AM

Besides everything already listed is anyone having problems with the meter speed? I’ve reinstalled the game 3 times but the meter is constantly jumping every few swings.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 10:25 AM

I have a Mac n i use safari.

After todays downtime, my pop up game client display n friends list updates are gone from WGT Top Golf Home Page. Incase if i click the above mentioned area, it takes me to official page of WGT.com.

To get the Pop up game client, after logging in, i need to go to profile, then click CC page n then from there, i have to click "PLAY NOW." There is no other way as of now. 

:( :(

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 10:33 AM

carlosdev:

I have a Mac n i use safari.

After todays downtime, my pop up game client display n friends list updates are gone from WGT Top Golf Home Page. Incase if i click the above mentioned area, it takes me to official page of WGT.com.

To get the Pop up game client, after logging in, i need to go to profile, then click CC page n then from there, i have to click "PLAY NOW." There is no other way as of now. 

:( :(

http://wgt.com/gameclient.aspx

go here and bookmark it V ...

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 1:25 PM

ScottHope:

After yesterdays downtime, it now appears, amongst other things, that if you post a picture, the code that goes into the image element to control the size, is being removed when you post. So that means if your picture's default size is wider than about 490px, it'll go off the edge of the forum.  : (

Thanks for confirming it. Now I can stop trying to re-edit and readjust the size of inserted images.

Every time WGT does an update, something's got screwed. What an unwavering time-honored tradition! LOL ;-P

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 1:58 PM

ScottHope:
    After yesterdays downtime, it now appears, amongst other things, that if you post a picture, the code that goes into the image element to control the size, is being removed when you post. So that means if your picture's default size is wider than about 490px, it'll go off the edge of the forum.  : (

I make regular posts to our forum which are composed using an external HTML editor. My first test post today indicates that some of the tags are getting stripped out so that I can no longer vary the font and text colour among other things :(

Nigel.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 2:33 PM
    Try using a <div> tag instead of the normal <p> tags Nigel.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 4:13 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Every time WGT does an update, something's got screwed. What an unwavering time-honored tradition! LOL ;-P

On the surface it seems like that's the case but after re-reading this thread, I suspect Icon's (or some WGT type's) update notes will explain things. It looks like they just made some basic changes, for whatever reason, and the notes will probably make it clear.

In the meantime, follow Scott.  LOL  ;-)

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 4:21 PM

ScottHope:
    Try using a <div> tag instead of the normal <p> tags Nigel.

Thanks Scott, appreciated as ever.

Nigel.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 4:44 PM

Hey Scott,just a note the forum heading is now gone at the top of the full site page. No way to access forums( i did thru a previous post that was still in my emailand i used the attached link). Sent a heads up to c/s. Just thought i mention it thanks for all your help to everyone!

RSS