Forums

Help › Forums

Any one seen a "bad" business name?

Tue, Sep 6 2022 8:36 AM (58 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2022 11:45 AM

Quaint little shop in Lahaska, PA in an upscale part of Bucks County...gotta love those Pennsylvania minds...

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2022 11:24 AM

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2022 12:40 PM

HamdenPro:

Déjà-vu ;)

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/630222/4285381.aspx#4285381

Still made me chuckle though :)

↓↓↓ No, no... It's alright, Steff. Just sayin'... ↓↓↓

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2022 1:43 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Déjà-vu ;)

Ugh....

My bad.

• Rosella00
    13 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2022 6:26 AM

pmm711:

Quaint little shop in Lahaska, PA in an upscale part of Bucks County...gotta love those Pennsylvania minds...

There was a shop in Sydney quite a few years ago called that, although I wouldn't think that it was any connection.  I made the mistake of ordering some kitchen cabinet knobs from them once - they insisted on payment in full, and the goods never turned up.  I kept asking them what happened and they said someone would call back, but no-one ever did. After a few months I went to the shop and was told that the owner was overseas and no-one else could authorise a refund, but they would get him to call me when he came back.  After a month or two I went back to find out what was going on, and found the business had closed down......

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Thu, Jul 14 2022 2:13 PM

Rosella00:
    There was a shop in Sydney quite a few years ago called that, although I wouldn't think that it was any connection.  I made the mistake of ordering some kitchen cabinet knobs from them once - they insisted on payment in full, and the goods never turned up.  I kept asking them what happened and they said someone would call back, but no-one ever did. After a few months I went to the shop and was told that the owner was overseas and no-one else could authorise a refund, but they would get him to call me when he came back.  After a month or two I went back to find out what was going on, and found the business had closed down......

Man!... You let them get away with that?! Shouldn't you be reporting them to the police for violating the Commercial Transactions Act or the Consumer Protection Law or something like that?...

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2022 1:03 PM

I know not a business sign, but still...

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Tue, Jul 19 2022 1:31 AM

Image 1 - Funny Work Place Business Hours Novelty  Metal Door Wall Sign

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Tue, Jul 19 2022 1:32 AM

Image 1 - Business Hours Funny Metal Sign Retro Vintage Office Garage Home Kitchen Hall Y

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2022 12:42 PM

Picture: Instagram

RSS