Forums

Help › Forums

pcea Pebble Beach #1 & #8

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 9 2020 5:00 AM (9 replies)
  • dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 9:59 AM

Still do not get a course map on either of these holes. I mentioned it a few months ago but as of yesterday it had not been corrected.

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 11:34 AM

i got it on the left hand side on pcea - hole 1

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 1:13 PM

dschlapman:

Still do not get a course map on either of these holes. I mentioned it a few months ago but as of yesterday it had not been corrected.

Yes, here is a screenshot of Pebble #1

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 10:34 AM

While we're talking about Pebble, is there any remote chance that WGT will fix the mini-map for #7 on Mobile? As a matter of fact, #18 Kiawah also needs its mini-map fixed. There are probably several other holes with the same problems as well, but these two are the most visible.

• Matrix3381
    85 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 9:16 AM

fobby1980:

While we're talking about Pebble, is there any remote chance that WGT will fix the mini-map for #7 on Mobile? As a matter of fact, #18 Kiawah also needs its mini-map fixed. There are probably several other holes with the same problems as well, but these two are the most visible.

I don't know, I told them that Steam can be extreme in negative reviews due to bugs and other things, and nothing ever came of the post.

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 8:20 AM

Well it has been several months now played PB yesterday, Still no action on problem

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2020 1:11 PM

Still no action

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2020 3:11 PM

Problem solved. 

I had the blimp view of the course on the right side of my screen.. Buddies both had it on the left. I moved mine to the left side and bingo there is the map.

• RedRockster
    691 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2020 3:51 PM

That's what I get too.  Submitted the problem via Early Access help page several days ago,  have not heard anything back.  In fact I haven't got a response on any off issues I have submitted.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2020 5:00 AM

It looks like this is a Glitch specific to these holes.

If you have your "Swing Control" in the Settings on Left Side or None then the mini map does not show up. Change it to Right Side and it will show up.

RSS