Help › Forums

Rainy Day Tournament bug

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 9 2020 11:29 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Pmbuzz
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 10:36 AM

So I had played 2 of the 3 qualifiers for the Rainy Day, I was in the process of starting the 3rd one, during the loading screen I hit cancel to take me back as I wanted to change something, when I went back to try again it said that I had already completed the 9 holes and therefore my qualification chances were done !!
    I'd only played 6 holes so I assume the starting of the loading had already allocated me the the last 3 holes !!

I'd like a chance to play them if possible.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 4:27 PM

Once started NEVER back out...the game was probably set vs. an opponent and didn’t yet trigger up.  The game more likely than not gave you 3 bogies and thus your tourney ended.  From here on just stay in until you get an opponent.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 9:22 AM

I have played every showdown there has been , without any bugs , till now ! I failed to qualify the first attempt , but finished in 4th place at second attempt. The time has just finished and I have had a message flash up to confirm finishing fourth , but told I haven’t qualified and need to pay another entrance fee to have another go !! This isn’t right ! You have the original attempt and one more , paying the entrance fee a second time . But it’s never gone to a third attempt ..... especially when I finished 4 th . So thanks WGT , won’t be trying again .

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 9:45 AM

Boss, I think there was some glitch. I just got the same thing. Told I missed cut at 38th???

Update: EVERY player who entered the 2nd day of Q was cut, 1st to 100th ... all cut and told to play again!!!

• CurtPick
    15 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 9:50 AM

I too. Was tied for first. Now it shows I didn't qualify?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 10:44 AM

Are they going to rectify it , or are we expected to enter it again ?

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 10:58 AM

Boss, this is the way I’m playing it.  
    I cannot see WGT fixing it as they have never changed anything (as far as I know) in regards to these showdowns. They only refund entry fees, which I fully expect to get back (after sending an Email to CS) 

Personally I’m just going to enter the 3rd day of Q’ing and get my 2nd day entry fee back as it may take 3-4 days for WGT to get to this and it will be too late. Hopefully the same issue doesn’t happen again tomorrow??

• StickemStino
    122 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 11:12 AM

Sorry to defer, but i have another question on Rainy Day Tournament. I played the tournament on PCEA version and entered in the rookie bracket. I have a friend that played the same tournament and same bracket. He plays on his phone mobil version. We both qualified, but we both have differant standings list. My question is are they two  differant tournaments?

Does anyone know?   TY.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 12:48 PM

Mine was just fixed ... I assume they will fix all of them. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 1:12 PM

Mine is fixed too , received notification of qualification , but not before I replayed it again !

• PAGES
RSS