Forums

Help › Forums

ENGLISH GOLF CLUB

Sat, Mar 13 2021 4:15 PM (8 replies)
  • Nell3y
    117 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2020 10:05 PM

If you’re looking to be competitive and be part of a long-standing top 5 country club and want to have fun at the same time, then the English Golf Club should be your choice of destination.

Apply now or email englishgolfclub@outlook.com

Nell3y (Owner). 

• Sarahk8
    22 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 2:14 AM

I would highly recommend ENGLISH GOLF CLUB,

Ive heard and witnessed nothing but good things going on in/and coming out of this club.

And most importantly the clubs Owner and leadership are a class act.

Look no further.

• Miaski0
    88 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 11:44 AM

I played for this club for awhile and enjoyed every minute of it. Great group of players with excellent management. I took a break from the big club life but when I’m ready to get back to the grind EGC will be my first option.

• petervcl
    1 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2020 10:16 AM

Hi, been searching for a new CC to join.

Currently a member of CASTLECURRAGH my first CC,  handle is petervcl . 
    I’m disappointed at the number of active players And the response to requests for help. I play virtually daily on an IPad.
    I have searched through the forums for a friendly active club and yours looks like it fits the bill. I would be happy to leave my existing club if you were to offer an invite, but I do have one question, do you offer members shotpal and putter pal?
    Hoping for a happy response.
    Regards
  • MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2020 9:01 AM

Hi Peter,

As a member of EGC for only 9 months I can assure you that all our members are very friendly and helpful. Our owner and team of directors do a fantastic job of keeping everyone interested and making sure you enjoy the game.

As we are a level 20 club, all members get shotpal and putterpal. You would need to leave your current club before you can be invited/request to join EGC though.

I'm sure you'd enjoy it here at EGC. Hope to see you soon.

MKALER

• benson179
    4 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2020 6:08 AM

I would love to come over benson179 on telegram app 

• charliewba411
    11 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 6:35 AM

Looking to leave Double boagie as the owner is not playing so restricts our options am lvl 97 master could I join

Charlie wba41

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2021 2:49 AM

Hi Charlie,

I've sent you a friend request. You would need to leave your current club before I can invite you to join EGC.

Once you accept my friend request I will also message you privately via WGT to give you more info on EGC.

Hope to speak to you soon.

MKALER

• barrybelfast
    246 Posts
    Sat, Mar 13 2021 4:15 PM

my advice is do not join this cc the owner is a jerk off.  

RSS