Help › Forums

WGT stole my credit

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 4 2020 7:47 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fishermanrk
    11 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 11:39 AM

I played yesterday night and checked my credit. This morning when I got in my credit is gone.  Not the whole amount but about 600 to 700.  What is going on here?????  We have to take screen shots every time before we log out?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 12:33 PM

fishermanrk:

I played yesterday night and checked my credit. This morning when I got in my credit is gone.  Not the whole amount but about 600 to 700.  What is going on here?????  We have to take screen shots every time before we log out?

Go to Account>Transactions and you can see what happened. The Balls you use are right around that price.

• fishermanrk
    11 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 12:38 PM

Of course I checked .   last two games I won was not credited.  It did after the game but over night it is gone.

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 1:52 PM

fishermanrk:
    last two games

You actually play?!?!? 

All I've ever seen from you  is your south end as you ran northward!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 3:08 PM

Been playing the game for about 5 years and never experienced such a thing.

Transaction records might be delayed though so I suggest you be a bit more patient before it actually shows up correctly.

GL

• fishermanrk
    11 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 3:14 PM

I try not to face sandbaggers and cheaters.

• fishermanrk
    11 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 4:23 PM

wgt just took care of an earlier request 

• ander101
    390 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 4:50 PM

i have experienced the same issue, But it's my MOJO that has been taken, not playing as well since lock-down.

I will look for MOJO XP in pro shop, thx. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 5:42 PM

Sounds like the bought balls during a round and didn't get them but really did bug.  :-)

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 7:47 PM

First, no WGT tournament rounds showing on your score history.

Second, depending on type of round. there is a deliberate lag in posting scores.  For example, bracket and R-G rounds have automatic delays.  They won't post the first until your opp. has played.  They won't post the 2nd until the tournament is full.

Given your score history, I suspect that is not the issue.

Third, in WGT tournaments, there is often a lag before winning credits come through.  I have fumed about that, but they always show up eventually.  

Tom.

• PAGES
RSS