Forums

Help › Forums

Can anyone answer this?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 1 2020 6:43 PM (2 replies)
  • mcmullenp4
    6 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 1:05 AM

So last week I kept seeing a Titleist sale in my pro shop for $25.00. I can’t remember for the life of me what it included. I thought it had the ts2 driver? Does anyone know? Also will it come back? I just bought some coins and wanted to start upgrading my clubs but I don’t want to buy one that might be in that sale pack. Thanks for the help! 

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 4:36 PM

mcmullenp4:

So last week I kept seeing a Titleist sale in my pro shop for $25.00. I can’t remember for the life of me what it included. I thought it had the ts2 driver? Does anyone know? Also will it come back? I just bought some coins and wanted to start upgrading my clubs but I don’t want to buy one that might be in that sale pack. Thanks for the help! 

Someone correct me if I am wrong, please.  Don't think you are gonna get anything Titleist with coins.  It takes credits to buy clubs(except coin clubs)

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 6:43 PM

I think when the OP says “coins” they are referring to credits as they look like gold coins. 

Are you referring to something like this Titleist package? It shows up on the Mobile and probably PCEA pro shops under “specials” but it has to be purchased directly with $$ not credits. As well it is probably $100 USD (it’s $139 on mine but that’s in Canadian $$)

RSS