Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club creation

Sat, Mar 28 2020 12:14 PM (5 replies)
  • Monzu
    3 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 10:53 AM

Hello everybody,

My name is Monzu and I'm member of WGT since 2012, though I've never played...I had no time !!!, and used to play on real courses saturdays with a bunch of fellows, but now arrives the cononavirus crisis and we decided to satisfy our need of pars and birdies with WGT.

So, I recovered my account and bought WGT credit just to start a small Country club for up to 15 amateur members, which it is worth 50 credits according with what I've read.

I wan just to introduce me and request help. Iĺl switch to the appropiate forum for te questions I've have.

Anyway WGT seems very promising and I've no doubt that deserves the time spent...

Regards.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 1:55 AM

There is a lot to learn in wgt , it might be better if you join an existing club where all your pals can also join , but you can learn from existing members , but if you decide to keep with having your own club, good luck 

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 3:06 AM

Welcome back. This is a fun game and very addictive.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 5:19 AM

Monzu:

Hello everybody,

My name is Monzu and I'm member of WGT since 2012, though I've never played...I had no time !!!, and used to play on real courses saturdays with a bunch of fellows, but now arrives the cononavirus crisis and we decided to satisfy our need of pars and birdies with WGT.

So, I recovered my account and bought WGT credit just to start a small Country club for up to 15 amateur members, which it is worth 50 credits according with what I've read.

I wan just to introduce me and request help. Iĺl switch to the appropiate forum for te questions I've have.

Anyway WGT seems very promising and I've no doubt that deserves the time spent...

Regards.

Just a suggestion, since you are just coming back and have not played much.

I would suggest going right to the new app(Early Access), Instead of having to learn Flash/Early Access twice.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 9:45 AM

Monzu:

used to play on real courses saturdays with a bunch of fellows, but now arrives the cononavirus crisis and we decided to satisfy our need of pars and birdies with WGT.

If your starting a club just untill the virus fiasco is over I would join a existing club. Once the virus fiasco is over are you going to leave WGT or keep playing. If you leave it's not fair for the one's joining to be a part of a club where the owner is not present. There are enough of these clubs already. MHO.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 12:14 PM

callaghan159:

Monzu:

used to play on real courses saturdays with a bunch of fellows, but now arrives the cononavirus crisis and we decided to satisfy our need of pars and birdies with WGT.

If your starting a club just untill the virus fiasco is over I would join a existing club. Once the virus fiasco is over are you going to leave WGT or keep playing. If you leave it's not fair for the one's joining to be a part of a club where the owner is not present. There are enough of these clubs already. MHO.

+1

RSS