Forums

Help › Forums

Reduce prices during corona virus

Tue, Apr 14 2020 2:34 PM (55 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 6:43 PM

ishotinhole:

Some free rental clubs they took my nike irons now i cant play at all i dont have the money to buy new irons. As always has been wgt only cares about wgt i think every last one of us should not play for a week then you might see a price drop

Mmmm... I really doubt it.

• verdexon
    239 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 8:16 PM

mightyj3:

Yes you can wait for your daily pass every 12 hrs or raise the crd cap on videos to allow us to buy passes at a reasonable price. 

5 passes  175cr , video allowance 150cr . 

Most guys I play against use titleist balls High end ones as do I  these cost over 1000cr.

All I'm asking is wgt help out in these hard times, I myself am self employed and now have no money coming in  because of this pandemic, it's not a big deal to at least reduce the cost of passes so 5 is under the daily video cap

You don't need high end balls to play this game @ the top end !!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 12:50 AM

WGT have now a captive audience.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 2:29 AM
    Usually when unemployment rises in the US the following industries thrive;
    • State Lottery
    • Entertainment (Movies, Live Shows, etc.)
    • Professional Sports
    • Restaurants/Food & Beverage

Well a majority of the above industries aren't able to operate due to the pandemic, so, why should WGT/TopGolf lower the price of anything?  There's not many places where one can actually go out to splurge now.

It's truly pitiful that the majority of humans aren't resourceful enough as to not require entertainment to pass the time.  Dr. Oz says it's time to get closer to your spouse or significant other for entertainment and to ensure you don't get stir crazy.  I second that emotion!  Plus....it's free. 

• treebeard
    227 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 4:43 AM

WGT will and are making money right now. A nice gesture, would perhaps be to make Whistler and Cabo free to play. They would make lost fees back in ball sales , no bother.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 9:52 AM

verdexon:
    High end ones as do I  these cost over 1000cr.

There's your problem. Stop wasting so many credits on high end balls especially if you cant afford everything you want. Everyone wants everything for free. Spend a little cash if you want tp pay 1000 credits for balls.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 9:54 AM

treebeard:

WGT will and are making money right now. A nice gesture, would perhaps be to make Whistler and Cabo free to play. They would make lost fees back in ball sales , no bother.

WGT do not own the rights to these courses anymore.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 9:57 AM
    treebeard:

Well lets start the begging now. I fear I left it too late last year. Canada Day is July 1st a free week or weekend at Whistler sure would be nice. Anybody know when Mexico Day is. I won't hold my breath though.
  • Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 10:28 AM

verdexon:

+1

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 2:00 PM

verdexon:

Having played with and against you, I'm vouching.  ;-)

I sure would like to see some starter ball tournaments WGT. See who knows how to play.

RSS