Forums

Help › Forums

COVIT-19 VIRUS IS STRESSFUL

Fri, Aug 20 2021 4:42 PM (132 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 2:39 PM

while the canadians are telling their people they must wear masks in the bedroom now .

maybe a shopping bag would be better .

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2020 9:24 AM

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2020 10:51 PM

drewaver:

The most stressful part is when you get this virus. Before I thought that it is something that will not affect me, as I have a strong heath, practicing different type of sports, I have a pretty heath life-style. Some weeks a go I felt my self strange and tired, but it was in the morning, I haven't done any physical exercises to have this feeling. Until evening, I did the test, and it was positive. You know the most stressful part began. At that time I was not able to think normally, it was something stressful for me to understand that I have it. Doctor recommended some pills, and one of them was sakratom.com. Now I fell better, as per their words it is very important to do something when you fell your self strange.

This bot nonsense is getting out of control WGT.

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2020 8:30 AM

Wutpa:
    This bot nonsense

Bots making accounts for bots

Where will it end

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 4:03 AM

Governments have come up with a range of rules to get people in planes, but few make considerations for families as a whole. .

What to do about kids?

Acknowledging the difficult balance between the realities of employment and family demands could become one of the most important steps to opening up economies .

Before Covid, millions of people crossed borders every day to go to work and come back to their families. Foreign domestic workers and economic nomads move around the world when better shots at employment emerge. All this has been thrown off by Covid .

Rising vaccination rates are helping — but many parts of the world remain shut to travel..

Covid vaccines aren't available for young children yet, but most governments impose strict guidelines for unvaccinated individuals on this group, which comprises about a fifth of the global population..

If countries are now brave enough to host massive sporting events and arts festivals, surely there are ways to ensure parents and children can cross borders safely to reunite .

President Joe Biden  -  “If you’re not vaccinated, you’re not nearly as smart as I thought you were,”

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 6:19 AM

craigswan:
    President Joe Biden  -  “If you’re not vaccinated, you’re not nearly as smart as I thought you were,”

Get the Dam shot everyone!!

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 6:55 AM

JDGHOST:

craigswan:

Get the Dam shot everyone!!

I can already see the unvaccinated folks read this and think to themselves:"I thought this guy was black..." 

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 11:23 AM

AnaNikolaj:
    I can already see the unvaccinated folks read this and think to themselves:"I thought this guy was black..." 

LMAO 🤣😆

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 2:19 PM

Who  -  joe .

RSS