Forums

Help › Forums

CC passes not regenerating every 4 hours for Clash #120

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 7 2020 5:44 AM (35 replies)
  • JimQ91660
    3,792 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 5:46 AM

Hi all....I just got a message from a couple members of my CC saying that their CC Passes aren't regenerating every 4 hours as they're supposed to during this Clash. I just sent Support a message about it but I'm not sure if it's just my CC or not. Can someone let me know if your CC is having the same problem....thanks a bunch everyone....Jim

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 5:52 AM

JimQ91660:

Hi all....I just got a message from a couple members of my CC saying that their CC Passes aren't regenerating every 4 hours as they're supposed to during this Clash. I just sent Support a message about it but I'm not sure if it's just my CC or not. Can someone let me know if your CC is having the same problem....thanks a bunch everyone....Jim

In about an hour I should be getting another pass.Then it should say 4 hours to the next one.

I have plus, so I get one every 8 hours normally. It should be 4 hours today

• JimQ91660
    3,792 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 6:08 AM

Thanks Don. The members are telling me that their regeneration clock say every 12 hours....they used their last free pass in the 1st Clash and their clock says something in the area of 8 hours till regeneration now. We're a CC of a lot of retires and a lot of fixed incomes so in order for them to play they really need them. I hope Support gets it corrected for us.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 6:30 AM

• JimQ91660
    3,792 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 7:02 AM

Thanks Don.....No, these members didn't buy any passes....they used the free one they had, and the clock reset to 12 hours (instead of 4). I'm wondering if WGT changed something and / or if it's just with my CC, or WGT as a whole. We've had issues before that just affected our Club, and I'm hoping this isn't another one of them. If so, I hope Support addresses my message to them and gets it fixed in a short period of time. I have a number of passes so I'm not able to see it 1st hand but becasue it's a couple members that let me know about it, I'm believing that they're both not mistaken.....Jim

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 7:13 AM

Every CC is impacted the same way.

Apparently, WGT goofed by not resetting the timer to 4 hours. One would think after running 120 Clashes they could get it right each time - apparently not....

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 7:16 AM

EasyEdward:

Every CC is impacted the same way.

Apparently, WGT goofed by not resetting the timer to 4 hours. One would think after running 120 Clashes they could get it right each time - apparently not....

This from mine. I have plus ad get a new one every 8 hours, should have been 4 hours today.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 7:22 AM

I posted this problem hours ago , and sent contact to WGT but had no feedback , but hopefully will be sorted soon, I am still showing a wait time of over four hours

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 7:28 AM

bossbird:

I posted this problem hours ago , and sent contact to WGT but had no feedback , but hopefully will be sorted soon, I am still showing a wait time of over four hours

WGT is n California. It's 6:28AM there.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 7:30 AM

TopShelf2010:

I have heard/read about this issue in the past. I cannot recall exactly, but I seem to remember there was something about an issue when a player purchases a pass.

If a player purchases a pass, or passes, the "free" pass will not take effect until the amount of passes a player possesses has reached 0.

Or something of that nature.

Don

You are correct. I used to buy 5 passes at a time, had to stop.

RSS