Wed, Jan 6 2021 2:40 AM (28 replies)
  • giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 2:12 AM

Again ty vm

• WildCoast
    457 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 6:30 AM

Thanks WGT for adding course notes. The only problem playing a competition in single mode I can’t edit my notes.

Please could you advise how to do this.

Thanks Steve 

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2020 9:02 PM

I am a mobile only player, is it available yet for mobile only players?  I see it for purchase in the pro shop thru the app, just wondering when it will be available  

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2020 11:13 AM

I'm on Mobile and bought it today....but it don't work 🙃

BWerthy:

I am a mobile only player, is it available yet for mobile only players?  I see it for purchase in the pro shop thru the app, just wondering when it will be available  

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2020 12:55 PM

I am mobile and have been using the notebook for about 2 weeks. Can be a handy tool to consolidate whatever notes you have. It is context sensitive so it will match the course and hole you are playing. The only thing you have to remember is to check what you wrote before you hit (takes getting used to). It can be somewhat distracting though as it’s image fades in an out as you are hitting and you will notice the variations with your peripheral vision.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2020 1:11 PM

It is working for Mobile with the last android update, not sure about IOS

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2020 10:35 PM

Must have taken some time to warm up as it's workin now. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2020 5:42 AM

Anyone have experience of using it on iOS with iPad ? Don’t want to buy it , if I can’t use it ! 

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2020 5:56 AM

Yes I use it on my iPad. Bought it about 2 weeks ago. It does work very easily. It is context sensitive so it is always on the same course and hole you are playing. I use it mainly for documenting par 3 tee shot characteristics and green slopes/landing areas. Only drawback is it can be visually annoying. It is always on in the upper right third of your screen, but fades in and out visually as you take a swing and can be seen peripherally which can be distracting.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2020 6:05 AM

bossbird:
    Anyone have experience of using it on iOS with iPad ? Don’t want to buy it , if I can’t use it !

I purchased it for my iPhone and it functions fine. If it can be purchased in the Pro Shop through the game on your iPad then it's been added and it should function just as well.

RSS