Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Course Notebook

Wed, Jan 6 2021 2:40 AM (28 replies)
  • Poldiman
    7 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 3:56 AM

Why Course Notbook is not showing in early accsess Mode ?

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 9:14 AM

Unfortunately the Course Notebook, Avatars from the ProShop, and Bags are not currently available in the Early Access version of the game.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 9:56 AM

Would it be possible to show this limitation in the Pro Shop to avoid erroneous purchases?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 10:09 AM

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2020 6:47 AM

Don,

call me a "hoffnungsloser Optimist" (German saying).

Such notice would be a sign of responsible business practices, and I want to give them any chance to prove my futility motto wrong.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2020 7:35 AM

I imagine because these things are not available on mobile 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2020 10:15 AM

WGTShamWow:

Unfortunately the Course Notebook, Avatars from the ProShop, and Bags are not currently available in the Early Access version of the game.

Thanks for the response, ShamWow.  It's always good to see WGT respond to our questions.

Can you tell us if these items will at some point be available in the Early Access version and / or mobile?  Or at least what WGT's current thinking is regarding their future?

Thanks again.

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2020 5:28 PM

SamSpayed:

WGTShamWow:

Thanks for the response, ShamWow.  It's always good to see WGT respond to our questions.

Can you tell us if these items will at some point be available in the Early Access version and / or mobile?  Or at least what WGT's current thinking is regarding their future?

Thanks again.

Haven't heard anything yet, but im sure there will be news post about it they are added to mobile/early access. 

• WGTweb
    27 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2020 8:24 PM

They're working on it for Desktop.  Might be a while before it's on Mobile, but the Web Course Notebook we added in September works everywhere.  There's a button to open the web version on the Course Notebook pro shop page.

You can open it in a separate window, or open it on your phone if you want to keep the game full-screen.  https://m.wgt.com/notebook

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 10:35 AM

WGTweb:

They're working on it for Desktop.  Might be a while before it's on Mobile, but the Web Course Notebook we added in September works everywhere.  There's a button to open the web version on the Course Notebook pro shop page.

You can open it in a separate window, or open it on your phone if you want to keep the game full-screen.  https://m.wgt.com/notebook

Ty very much

RSS